• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Man i had a pretty bussy year, working on my house, covid restrictions everywhere and some extra job here and there. I had almost no time to play games or even post in here, but luckily most of them are over for me so i can finaly play some games and post in here.
Some Forza Horizon 4 screenshots converted from HDR
51094816509_c3a04a2a50_o.png

51095281463_a659168828_o.png

51094741016_3c59edb67c_o.png

Far Cry - Reshade

eIf0Cmv.jpg

TeMxlgt.jpg

CpCMfY9.jpg

Playing this for the first time, never played a Far Cry game before. For 2004 this game is doing a lot of things that many 2021 games don't do. First time I tossed a grenade at a guy on the beach and left a huge pit in the sand where he was standing was pretty cool. The voice acting is hilarious.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Replayed The Evil Within 2 on pc. Just max settings, 4k120 (about 80fps+ on 3080).
Game looked AMAZING on my new 48" oled c1. No hdr in this game or anything but it's so dark, playing with lights out was great like in the screenshot below.
Generally - loved the game. Just as good or better than I remember. Super weird as first one was kinda trash.

G83ru6f.jpg

GU8chC5.jpg

4wRAAs9.jpg

Crysis 2 Far Cry 2 - I've played six games with the word Cry in the title this year already leave me alone you're not my mom - Clean Light ENB, Reshade and mods

This game in vanilla form is the brownest thing I've seen since the last time I changes my shorts. Without the ENB basically all the textures in the game are lost in a sea of tan-shade vaseline.

d14B57P.jpg

With Clean Light ENB + Reshade
cmZSamx.jpg

Without Clean Light ENB + Reshade
SI3G7Tl.jpg

RnJbEF5.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom