• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

20210501200324-1.jpg

Love the ultrawide support!

BusierDonkey BusierDonkey

You use DPX in most of your Reshade presets, right? They're usually good but I can't help but notice that purple tint on every single one of your shots. If you like it that's fine, to each their own (I'm not badly criticizing the shots themselves). But if you're in fact using DPX and haven't set that tint intentionally, try setting RGB_C to 0.350000,0.350000,0.350000, instead of 0.360000,0.360000,0.340000 (that's the default values which I assume you just left untouched). That'll remove any color filter, the rest of the shader effect will be unchanged. No idea why DPX comes like that by default... It's a pretty strong tint.

giphy.gif

xPikYx

Honestly I was expecting more from this, it is a bit disappointing, especially when u use your torch the light doesn't produce in my opinion the right simulation of the shadows caste from light source and from a game interely using raytracing is a bit meh. I think only some part of it are effectively raytracing

The motion blur in that game is terrible, it completely destroyed all your shots that are otherwise really nice.
100% agree. But sadly until they decide to improve it that´s what I have to live with. Wish it would be more of the MB quality of Horizon 4. That games blur looks simply incredible.

Top Bottom