• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
0724aa.png
0729t0.png

tenor.gif

Hnnnn... It's gonna be a long wait for that 3080ti... This is the worst I've ever felt waiting to get a game. Thanks boys, keep 'em coming.
Can't promise much. I would have to stop every 5 seconds to take a screenshot. Each frame of this game is just amazing. Maybe after I finish the story.

P.S. 3080 handles this game just fine on max settings, including RT. All thanks to DLSS. Thanks Nvidia, very cool!

regawdless

Banned
Can't promise much. I would have to stop every 5 seconds to take a screenshot. Each frame of this game is just amazing. Maybe after I finish the story.

P.S. 3080 handles this game just fine on max settings, including RT. All thanks to DLSS. Thanks Nvidia, very cool!

How is the raytracing with DLSS? Because in WD Legion it's very bad and gets low res if you use DLSS, while it's fine in Control. How big is the difference? (asking about refelctions of course.)

How is the raytracing with DLSS? Because in WD Legion it's very bad and gets low res if you use DLSS, while it's fine in Control. How big is the difference? (asking about refelctions of course.)
Not an issue. You can tell CDPR worked with Nvidia very closely on the implementation. It's on Control level if not not better.

I was hyped for reflections but honestly I think RT shadows and ambient occlusion is doing more in this game. I'm honestly out of words to describe it. That scene from one of the trailers when you carry a half-dead, naked chick outside for the trauma team to pick up... jaw on the floor, goosebumps on the whole body. Seeing this running in real time on 65'' 4k OLED with max settings in a dark room and headphones with Dolby on. I mean... we live in the future.

Top Bottom