• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 General Election - Emma Roberts vs Emma Stone vs Emma Watson

Which is the best Emma?

• Total voters

brap

Banned
Which of these other bitches has an Academy Award though? Stone is the thinking man's choice

41W1djVgS7L._AC_SY400_.jpg
I hear cuckolding is also the thinking mans fetish

DESTROYA

This thread was just a test. A lot of you failed. Everyone that voted against Roberts will be entered into our Zero Tolerance program and then terminated accordingly.
You have also failed us OP ? With no feet pics many didn’t know who to vote for.

Elcid

Banned
You have also failed us OP ? With no feet pics many didn’t know who to vote for.
I mean coincidentally, the three pictures I included had feet in them. Pure coincidence of course. But what do feet have to do with acting talent?

Elcid

Banned
Don't act like you wouldn't smash the other two. I'd smash all 3, but obviously, the preference is Stone.
I think we need to pick some variables about each of these girls and compare them directly. From there use math to come to an agreement. Any ideas gentlemen? What could we possibly compare on three fantastic actresses?

appaws

Banned
How many of you voting Watson liked Harry Potter as a kid?
The question I think you should be asking is how many of you voting Watson liked Harry Potter as an adult?

I'm old and I hate Harry Potter. Watson was a terrible casting for Hermione, who was supposed to be a plain Jane but they cast a super pretty little girl in the role and just frizzed up her hair.

They are all super cute, but Watson is a step above the other two.

I think we need to pick some variables about each of these girls and compare them directly. From there use math to come to an agreement. Any ideas gentlemen? What could we possibly compare on three fantastic actresses?

Weighted like 60% feet, 30% bush, 10% rest.

And Watson is the only one who has both been photographed exposing her unshaved womanhood...and has publicly discussed her au naturel mons pubis. Game. Set. match.

Elcid

Banned
I was going to post some good pictures to get this thread back on track but my internet is down and my phone only gets garbage connection in here. Stiflers Mom Stiflers Mom can you please post some good photos of the three girls so we can compare them on what’s most important to us here in GAF?

Last edited:

notseqi

who was supposed to be a plain Jane but they cast a super pretty little girl in the role and just frizzed up her hair.
She was as plain as Jane though, and still is. If she weren't pimped up to the max in expensive clothes and had a visagist train rolled on her you wouldn't touch her with a barge pole if you bumped her cart in the rice and pasta aisle.

Glad you said naked dick.
I usually wear the safety boot-equivalent of underpants, carbide-tungsten-inconel boxershorts made by Kevlar Clein so I felt the need to clear that up.

Last edited:

Tenaciousmo

I could see the argument for both of the other choice if Emma Roberts wasn't in the selection, but c'mon man.
Roberts, to me, has a spicy vibe that both the other seem to be lacking.

giphy.gif

GymWolf

I know that emma stone is a fan favourite everywhere and she surely is a beatiful woman, but i'm not really a fan of her in the slightest, she kinda looks like a clown with crazy eyes sometimes :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

I guess my vote goes to the crazy bitch with the nice legs who likes anal sex.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
I appreciate a good ginger so am open to Stone winning (even though Roberts is definitely hotter) but how the fuck is Watson almost beating Roberts???

There must be some fraudulent voting going on here.

She was as plain as Jane though, and still is. If she weren't pimped up to the max in expensive clothes and had a visagist train rolled on her you wouldn't touch her with a barge pole if you bumped her cart in the rice and pasta aisle.
I am by no means a fan of Watson, but this is a ridiculous take.
She is easily in the upper echelons of female beauty, with or without make up.

Top Bottom