• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 General Election - Emma Roberts vs Emma Stone vs Emma Watson

Which is the best Emma?

• Total voters

Elcid

Banned
We keep skirting around this hot topic guys but I think it's time we finally confront it head on and make a decision.
Which is the best Emma?
Roberts, Stone, or Watson?
And please remember here at GAF we appreciate diversity of opinion.
Please don't target and attack those of differing opinions, no matter how wrong they obviously are.
f1a8ad46747b8f9d12475cc6be98f4c01468054849.jpg
3viu2wo09w821.jpg
b57cc01b3a06d6d2b7602446490dc12f.jpg

C5ooYQ6UwAATCUg.jpg

GzjtaY0.jpg

w4803s9fhkw41.jpg

1sl9ir8rs9z11.jpg

ggbnidu8z1x31.jpg

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
Emma Stone is my favorite actress working in Hollywood today. She's genuinely funny, charming, and has a certain "old soul" quality about her which drives me nuts.

Movies like Crazy, Stupid Love and Easy A are among my all time favorites.

Like if Lindsay Lohan didn't get lost in the sauce, binge drugs, and actually managed to maintain her talent, she'd be Emma Stone.

Emma Roberts is also awesome. Love everything about her, but Stone has this classic Hollywood starlet appeal to her which just bleeds through every performance. The balance she can maintain between that and letting her guard down for more comedic roles is uncanny. Also, shes just gorgeous to me (as is Roberts)

I have no affinity for the Harry Potter girl.

Emma Stone wins. Fatality.

Emma-Stone-Gangster-Squad.jpg

GamesAreFun

Banned
This is just a stealth feet thread, isn't it, you delinquent?

If we're looking at WikiFeet rating, it's Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts.

For me, Emma Watson is the superior Emma. Emma Stone is a close second place, with Emma Roberts in very distance third, she's overrated.

Elcid

Banned
If we're looking at WikiFeet rating, it's Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts.

For me, Emma Watson is the superior Emma. Emma Stone is a close second place, with Emma Roberts in very distance third, she's overrated.
giphy.gif

What I wanted to write..

Also:
Stone > Roberts > >>>>>>>>>>> Watson
I don't even know where you guys are getting the feet thing from. Get your heads out of the gutter. We're talking about which actress is your favorite to watch in film.

giphy.gif

I don't even know where you guys are getting the feet thing from. Get your heads out of the gutter. We're talking about which actress is your favorite to watch in film.
My rating stands for them as actresses and for their feet, which I extensively studied on Wikifeet and I consider myself an expert on the topic.

Ask me anything.

Last edited:
Funny, I'd say Roberts>Watson>Stone. Stone doesn't register for me at all. She looks like a little frog.
A very cute and sexy frog, though..

(I know you guys won't believe me, but the mom of my first son looked a lot like her. And she also had amazing feet, off course)

Last edited:

Denton

I like Stone but Roberts is my type. No interest in Watson, I don't think I have ever seen anything with her in it apart from Harry Potter 3, which was a decent film.

kunonabi

Stone is a great actress, gorgeous, and has some solid comedic chops.

Roberts is ok looking but not much of an actress and Watson is a selfish bitch who lucked into a fan favorite role.

Stone has this by the ass.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
I love gingers but I also love psycho blondes that look dirty and I think Roberts would be a much better fuck.

Roberts wins.

Watson is ok but let's be honest she looks kind of boring but is probably also a lunatic without the crazy hotness.

Elcid

Banned
Emma Stone did not look good last time I saw her in Zombieland 2, so I had to write her off.

Emma Watson I haven't seen in who knows how long, so no.

Have to go with Emma Roberts.
I love gingers but I also love psycho blondes that look dirty and I think Roberts would be a much better fuck.

Roberts wins.

Watson is ok but let's be honest she looks kind of boring but is probably also a lunatic without the crazy hotness.
giphy-downsized.gif

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I feel great shame, with my voting. Because based on this person speeches, I would hate her very quickly. But....dick does not have much principles.

teezzy

Banned
Emma Roberts is a babe too though. Shes got that extra meat where it counts. Nice doughy features you wanna put your mouth on

Last edited:
Top Bottom