• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1up reviews FIFA 360. Review scale still stuck on 7.

1up no longer!.....

09-7Up.jpg

mrklaw

MrArseFace
seriously, what were you expecting? Fifa 06 only just came out. They aren't going to redesign the fucking game just for 360.

This 360 launch gives you two things - pretty versions of games so you can feel good about your purchase, and new stuff to actually play and have fun.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Ouch! Wasn't this supposed to sell 360 to the Europeans?

Scotch

Gahiggidy said:
No, not at all. FIFA in Europe is nothing like Madden in the US.

And gladly, more and more people are discovering the superior Pro Evolution Soccer every year.

eso76

Gahiggidy said:

And it will, as usual.
fifa's have always sucked, yet they always sold millions. This is not different

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
lochnesssnowman said:
If it is indeed just the same old FIFA with better graphics then 7 is extremely generous.

Nope, he says the gameplay is worse than current-gen FIFA.

snatches

jett said:
Only MORANS buy Fifa.

It's MORON

This is easily the second most mispelled word on GAF. And its a pretty laughable word to mispell. Oh the irony.

The most mispelled-Hideos. It's Hideous people. It's called Grade Six. Finish it.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
snatches said:
It's MORON

This is easily the second most mispelled word on GAF. And its a pretty laughable word to mispell. Oh the irony.

The most mispelled-Hideos. It's Hideous people. It's called Grade Six. Finish it.

get a brian moran

Matlock

Banned
snatches said:
It's MORON

tsc tsc

snatches said:
It's MORON

:lol you need to brush up on your reirom speak.

pixelfish

Banned
snatches said:
It's MORON

I think it's called an attempt at humor. Get it.

vitaflo

snatches said:
It's MORON

morans.jpg

There's your internet culture lesson for the day.

snatches said:
It's MORON

morans.jpg

Edit: Too late as usual! :D

jett

D-Member
snatches said:
It's MORON

:lol Dumbass newb.

Scotch

snatches said:
It's MORON

disappointed-man.jpg

shantyman

WHO DEY!?
Oh no, the most misspelled word on the INTERNET is "lose."

ie "The Colts will loose to the Bengals this week." (sic)

WTF, who can't spell "lose"?

human5892

Queen of Denmark
snatches said:
It's MORON

SNATCHES AM CORRECT

GAF FUCK MORANS

bill0527

I'm not really surprised to see almost universal 7's across the board for Xbox360 games at launch from 1up. I expect more of the same in next month's EGM.

If you've read any of the EGM articles or 1up.com articles in the months leading up to the launch, they really haven't been all that impressed with the Xbox360. They can't very well do a 180 on their opinions overnight and still maintain any semblance of credibility.

edit: I'm not criticizing 1up or saying that they're biased, I'm just pointing out the fact that nobody over there seems to have been turning backflips of excitement over the new Xbox judging by previous articles. They always seemed to come up with 5 negatives to go with every positive they could find about the machine.

Ryck

So know my question is.......I live in NA I own a copy of Pes5 I have a modded xbox I play it on....will the 360 check the region or since its emulated just play it with no problems whatsoever?

Prolly not the latter huh?

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Did y'all know that Gamespot gave FIFA 2006 for the Xbox a 9.0? Gamespot. That means it's 2.2 better than Shenmue.

Top Bottom