• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
seriously what the fuck
>_<

Fuck sake. Show has no testicles anymore. And this bullshit trick AGAIN?
Fuck.
And I know I'll watch the start of next season, too. Fuck.

SamuraiX-

And one more for good measure!

NHmLHjv.png

• Standard rules apply: after the 9PM ET/6PM PT airing of a new episode, the details of that episode may be discussed openly without the use of spoiler tags. Please remember to spoiler tag any preview and/or promo discussion for episodes that have not aired.
  • Graphic Novel: All comic-related discussion must be enclosed in spoiler tags. NO EXCEPTIONS! Please tag and label your posts, e.g. [Graphic Novel/Comic Spoilers]
    [Insert graphic novel spoilers here]
    . All discussion pertaining exclusively to the graphic novel belongs in The Walking Dead Comics Thread.
Below are examples of acceptable and unacceptable use of spoiler tags:

Acceptable

(Comic Spoilers)
I wonder if this episode will follow the events from the comics where [insert spoiler].

Unacceptable

I wonder if this episode will follow the events from the comics where
[insert spoiler].

Please notice how the acceptable example has all of the post text tagged along with an appropriate (Comic Spoilers) label in front of the tags.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
My guess is both executives decision and that they couldn't actually film the actual killing.

Musolf815

"You see we wanted the audience to fell the impact of Negan. What better way to do that then have the audience be beaten to death by him."

-The producers on Talking Dead tonight.

"It's an inverse of the scene of the cast beating the zombies in No Way Out, that POV shot is a mirror."

Amikami

Banned
Great episode...but a cliffhanger ending was not a good choice. Worst than the season 4 cliffy considering the circumstances.

Arment

So we know for sure it wasn't Carl, and that's about it.

I have theories based on the comic, but damn. This is gonna be a rough wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom