• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GTA V screenshots

A lot of fansites got screenies from R* today.
vinewood_large.jpg

748624201.jpg

gtavfansiteexlusiverockstarbase.png

GTAV_Trevor_0000048748-jpg_zps89b4ceec.png

official-screenshot-military-helicopter-flies-to-the-lake.jpg

gtav-rockstarnetwork.png

gtav_r98_ex_adc.jpg

OGYl3bX.jpg

pic-3618.png

gtaturk.jpg

gallery_1_147_69951.jpg

gtawh.png

gtav_thegtaplace_exclusive.jpg

1378740243.png

image_1.png

0232.jpg

thegtabase-exclusive-GTAV-screen.png

gtav_exclusive_gtapro.jpg

808010135.png

XXdUt7A.jpg

GTAV_ExclusiveRSW_Screen.png

8395671420.png

Should'nt that be new GTA V Bullshot's? Though saying that the PC version may be equal to those pics. When is the PC version coming out again?

potam

Banned
It's weird. I wasn't one of these megafans of SA (I mean, I probably put at least 50+ hours into it, but I preferred VC), and I never really got into IV, and I really was wanting to hold out for a potential next-gen release.

But every time I see that damned trailer pop up on TV, I get excited. I'll probably buy it this month, if not day 1. I'm just so scared of how it's actually going to perform on my PS3 :(

Ploid 3.0

It's really not going to show a gameplay demonstration video? Maybe leaving it to the early purchasers to stream it for a bit before Rockstar takes it down, and start the stream war. My shifty eye watch of GTAV starts when people gets it early I guess.

AzerPhire

Will look close to that but the AA really sticks out. Doubt it will be that crisp on PS3/360 but it should still look great.

glaurung

This game cannot make up its mind whether to motion blur or not.

Other than that: fuck waiting after the Amazon late delivery, give me the overpriced PSN pre-order nao!

Reule

Delicious. This week won't be as bad as last week. Going to do an insane amount of cleaning this week and then try to wrap up any games in my backlog before then.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It's so close.

And with Global Hearts 1.5 HD Rihmix releasing this week, I should be able to keep myself occupied until next Tuesday.

Sort of amazing that both games of this year are releasing within a week of each other.

Top Bottom