• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zoomers believe in manifestation and reality altering cheat codes

ManaByte

Gold Member
D_y_1zvUcAEER9y.jpg

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Every generation has opportunities tech definitely had an effect on boomers and zoomers they’re overwhelmed with screens, web cams etc. since birth.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Every generation has opportunities tech definitely had an effect on boomers and zoomers they’re overwhelmed with screens, web cams etc. since birth.
Yeah, I feel that when you grow up with so much technology around and all of these object are black boxes to you, it doesn’t take much of a stretch of the imagination to start believing in magic.

SJRB

Gold Member
In all fairness this is not very different from all those boomers and soccer moms reading The Secret and really, really, REALLY thinking hard about getting whatever the fuck they want without putting in the time or effort.

Every generation has its share of stupidity. Just because zoomers have the infinite knowledge of humanity at their fingertips since birth doesn't mean a large portion of them isn't an absolute fucking moron. Never underestimate how stupid the average human being is.

RAÏSanÏa

So if someone wanted to crush their enemies, to have them driven before them and hear the lamentations of their women that would require several codes?

Shifting Realities
Desired Body
Good Health
etc.

or

Organic crypto-mining. Cheatcoin.

We are all just living in a narrative construct; don’t you remember when they (pedo cult) asked you to sign the agreement to hook you up to the Neuralink?

GeorgPrime

Banned
So if someone wanted to crush their enemies, to have them driven before them and hear the lamentations of their women that would require several codes?

Shifting Realities
Desired Body
Good Health
etc.

or

Organic crypto-mining. Cheatcoin.

Just imagine a group of hippies jumping in front of a full geared tank and trying to destroy it by shouting cheat codes while the tank just drives over them......

Last edited:

Ten_Fold

Yea idk about that, I think getting up and making it happen is probably the most realistic way to get whatever you want.

Zeroing

Banned
In a hyper global digital age, generations will try to differentiate from the previous one. GenZ is influenced by the 90s what 90s movie was famous for their simulation reality? Yep matrix.

what I’m trying to say is genz are the jokers of social media. They grown up with the internet “tools” as is, already. They don’t view the internet as the same as the previous generations.

Cyberpunkd

In a hyper global digital age, generations will try to differentiate from the previous one. GenZ is influenced by the 90s what 90s movie was famous for their simulation reality? Yep matrix.

what I’m trying to say is genz are the jokers of social media. They grown up with the internet “tools” as is, already. They don’t view the internet as the same as the previous generations.
What I get from people growing up with the Internet is because they have no frame of reference they bsolitely lack critical analysis skills regarding the Internet. So they sponge and regurgitate any ridiculous idea.

Zeroing

Banned
What I get from people growing up with the Internet is because they have no frame of reference they bsolitely lack critical analysis skills regarding the Internet. So they sponge and regurgitate any ridiculous idea.
The same could be said about fake news… people believing it insane stories are news… they GenZ know how fake Instagram photos, media is, they joke about it. Do they believe that we live in a simulation? Most don’t. They just do it as a joke.

but we are focusing here on USA! Where the educational system is lacking… we had people trying to force the country Monte Negro change the name because of the word Negro…so it’s a mix of some joking, others believing in ridiculous things and others lacking knowledge about history.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
tumblr_ma9xvyzqC21rb85xmo1_r3_500.gif
The only cheat code that works, as us 90’s cool kids know, is up down left right a + start but you need to shout it as your head goes through the hole at the very beginning and if you do it with the right timing you can stage select and skip your whole life

StormCell

Yea idk about that, I think getting up and making it happen is probably the most realistic way to get whatever you want.
Yeah, but a great many things require an amount of luck (where luck describes the favorableness of a seemingly random event that intersects your own actions for better or worse). For the most part, your own choices and actions will either place you in a position to benefit from luck or leave you in a position where you've left yourself in a bad place. I think we can both agree on this. What this thread doesn't appear to agree on is whether a person can actively or subconsciously affect the kind of so-called luck they will have. That is, can a person influence the the kind events that are out of their control?

Types of events that are generally out of your control:
  • every other driver on the road with you
  • lightning, tornadoes
  • violent situation unfolding near you (ie. road rage, shopping rage, neighbor dispute, domestic violence)
  • crazy people (ie. escaped convict, disgruntled co-worker, deranged lunatic)
That someone might believe that they can influence their luck doesn't seem incredibly far-fetched to me. We don't fully understand reality and maybe never will.

Top Bottom