• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You know you are getting older when

Kamina

Golden Boy
When this is your reaction to most things younger people do:
Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

I try to stay active and healthy so I don’t suffer the random aches and pains that others seem to do much BUT… I simply cannot stay awake through a TV show of film anymore. Lights out within minutes every time. And I don’t even go in feeling tired!

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
They're milfs in the same way the girls who have to scoop their rosebudding intestines our of their underwear and stuff them back into their leaking anus as they waddle over to the sofa are 'anal first timers'.

I know. But I know you know what I was trying so say.

🤗

Also that was a gross ass (no pun intended) vivid description my dear sir lmao.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Isa
Always feel this way when I see the vast majority of TikTok videos. Like got nothing against people having fun and enjoying the videos, I just don't really get most of it.

Also when I find myself googling some words younger people say at work. Damn.

• LOL

Isa

When the prospect of going to bed and getting sleep is more exciting than staying up all night. I actually fantasize about planning out how I'm going to get a great night's rest. Like the success rate of some parties it doesn't always happen sadly.

When food becomes more enticing than sex. The kid walks in and you throw a napkin over your plate. Thinking of putting a mirror over the dinner table. Also realizing the effects of aging physically. My friend's wife said she wanted a mirror put up over their bed. She likes to watch herself laugh.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The kid walks in and you throw a napkin over your plate. Thinking of putting a mirror over the dinner table.

The mirror as in like the sex/food thingy. Why the napkin though Isa? Like an blanket when kids walk in when .. you know

Lol ok great way of saying that

Last edited:

Isa

The mirror as in like the sex/food thingy. Why the napkin though Isa?
Haha its a Rodney Dangerfield joke in his standup routine. He was going on about how you know when you're getting older, like when food starts to replace sex completely. He mentioned the mirrors and then if one of his children walked in on him and his wife eating they'd quickly try to hide what they were doing.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Haha its a Rodney Dangerfield joke in his standup routine. He was going on about how you know when you're getting older, like when food starts to replace sex completely. He mentioned the mirrors and then if one of his children walked in on him and his wife eating they'd quickly try to hide what they were doing.

Omg that's great haha

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

That's him right 😁

Edit Nice..suits the context as well Haha

Last edited:
  • Fire

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yep! Looks like that movie is The Ladybugs iirc but I could be wrong.

The sound is off but a funny little show to listen to if interested.

Thanks I'm dying.

"He was a quite man"

Thanks again I needed this Isa.

This set is amazing.

Isa Isa listened to the whole set. Brilliant <3

Last edited:
  • Love

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Nice to see you enjoyed it! I tend to put it on after a rough day at work lol. Rodney had great delivery.

He's quick af.

Not only his routine. That's a given. But the snappy reaction vs crowd interaction.

Damn

Last edited:

OZ9000

Banned
I spent the better part of my life going to bed at 1-2AM.

Over the past year or so, me and the missus sleep approx 9.30-10pm. This is primarily because our son goes to bed early, and therefore wakes up early. If we sleep late, we're absolutely smashed for the next day.

In my world, going to bed at 11pm used to be considered super early. Now I consider 10.30pm to be late.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
You could try taking saw palmetto. Or get your prostate checked.
I did get mine checked and apparently there's nothing wrong with it. Also no problem with getting the soldier to wake up which I guess is related to prostate too. Maybe I should get it checked by a different doctor.

Worst of all, I'm just 31. :goog_relieved:

Btw, heard about the palmetto thing. Does it work?

OZ9000

Banned
I did get mine checked and apparently there's nothing wrong with it. Also no problem with getting the soldier to wake up which I guess is related to prostate too. Maybe I should get it checked by a different doctor.

Worst of all, I'm just 31. :goog_relieved:

Btw, heard about the palmetto thing. Does it work?
It may help shrink your prostate and relieve some of the urinary symptoms you have. It doesn't work immediately - I'd recommend daily use for at least 3 months. However 31 is an awfully young age to get urinary symptoms. This is usually a problem when you hit your late 50s!

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
It may help shrink your prostate and relieve some of the urinary symptoms you have. It doesn't work immediately - I'd recommend daily use for at least 3 months. However 31 is an awfully young age to get urinary symptoms. This is usually a problem when you hit your late 50s!
I'll check it out then, thanks bro.

I've been working at IT for about 10 years now, heard it's quite common to have those kind of issues among IT dudes. But yeah, it's awful. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Think I should probably start doing some excercise. I'm not fat but I bet sitting on my ass all day isn't helping either.

OZ9000

Banned
I'll check it out then, thanks bro.

I've been working at IT for about 10 years now, heard it's quite common to have those kind of issues among IT dudes. But yeah, it's awful. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Think I should probably start doing some excercise. I'm not fat but I bet sitting on my ass all day isn't helping either.
Always worth doing.

Smoking, obesity, and increased saturated fat intake are all risk factors.

OZ9000

Banned
Here is one - when you can't be bothered to play a game which takes more than 10 hours to complete.

Who has time to play these long ass open world video games? I really miss linear games. I also think they were much more fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom