• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series S Toaster will be on sale soon

solidus12

NGL I want one.
No Way Wow GIF

Of course you do.

Arioco

If MS doesn't win this generation with this move I honestly don't know what else could they do.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
If MS doesn't win this generation with this move I honestly don't know what else could they do.

I know folks don't like reading all the OP and react on headline, but just to reiterate.

This is not an MS product, this is being made and sold by a third party.

We can be safe that The Coalition developers aren't building toasters (y)

Arioco

I know folks don't like reading all the OP and react on headline, but just to reiterate.

So did MS license it?

Last edited:

Be honest. Does it really matter MS has nothing to do with this? It's way more fun to just run with a narrative and crack jokes.

Arioco

If they had, it would be in the official merch store or mentioned in their news wire blog, it isn't on either as of yet.

"If"... 😂

You know they did. And it's great news because in the meantime SONY is wasting its time and efforts on licensing and developing games and that shit. Poor things, they still don't know they're doomed. 🤭

Marck Cerny is a smart guy, he should've anticipated this move and designed his own toaster. 🤔

Last edited:

wolffy71

Banned
What we really need is an Xbox microwave.

Dudes can keep their mountain dew and pizza in the fridge and then cook the pizza in the mini microwave. Never leave ur moms basement.

Top Bottom