• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series S custom NBA Lakers consoles and controller finally revealed with in-person images. All FIVE variations.

Here are the actual consoles live in-person outside the promo images, and look, FIVE different custom consoles,

FsFuw72aAAAmYnf

FsB3OW0akAIfBQw

FsB3OWwaAAARK2a

FsFuw73aUAA9PDi

Fr6lRomWIAEeyRm

Except for the 2nd and 4th ones imo that look too messy/busy and inconsistent, the other custom consoles actually look pretty nice in-person. I was concerned we would end up seeing worse than the promo images from the previous thread, like what happened with the Oreo and Wo Long Series S custom consoles (and controllers), but these consoles outside the two I mentioned really look decent actually.

The controller seems a bit generic though. There's definitely a clash in design and ambition between the consoles and the controller. The controller image almost looks printed on.

Also someone make sure Dick Jones is ok.

Eddie-Griffin Eddie-Griffin if only your father used Xbox branded condoms, we could be saved from shit Xbox branded threads and PSVR2 is doomed threads here.

I know it must be painful going so hard on being so wrong in the previous thread. I'm there for you if you need a friend...

...Redirector to find a friend for you.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
It's text to speech, and that first image clearly shows more than two, but ok.
What do you think "Win one of two Xbox Series S consoles" means for number of consoles to be won? Even after I showed you the fucking prizes list in the list on your OP in that shit thread. You can't count to two!

You are a buffoon. Now please jog on and merge this shit thread with your other shit thread.

Ideas for your future threads:

MEGATHREAD: Eddie's PSVR2 is Doomed articles

MEGATHREAD: Eddie's Xbox Branded Thread about Xbox Branded Products

It might at least keep the shit thread ideas confined on the board.

What do you think "Win one of two Xbox Series S consoles" means for number of consoles to be won?

Doubling down on missing my point before (which was there wasn't only two consoles being given away to two people which you argued), and still sticking by your argument now when there are 5 consoles in the first pic is a bizarre strategy, but ok. First pic shows two consoles I guess.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Doubling down on missing my point before (which was there wasn't only two consoles being given away to two people which you argued), and still sticking by your argument now when there are 5 consoles in the first pic is a bizarre strategy, but ok. First pic shows two consoles I guess.
I literally quoted your source.
Please see my last post for further information

BlackTron

I want someone on the board who does the same thing but for Sony and Nintendo stuff. Or maybe they don't do enough random stuff like this for there to be enough content for a whole gaf user to make a living on it? IDK

Top Bottom