• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Looking to Add All of Ubisoft+ Services

Murdoch

I hope this is true. If games are going to be £60-£70 quid this gen then hopefully I won't have to buy a single one! I've saved a small fortune already, long may it continue.

Murdoch

i mean, i understand all the positions and all the rest ... i understand the possibility of having the console who some acclaimed goty for a gen etc etc. But in all honesty a service which gives you

Xbox first party exclusives
second party exclusives
Bethesda
EA play
Ubisoft+
third parties games (some launch day)
for 15$

By lifting the hypocritical veil of brand preferences for a moment, would you be able to tell me that there would be effective competition at the moment?

At the moment... No... especially on a next gen machine that released at £250. Cheaper than even a gaming machine that released 4 years ago.

I normally end up with all consoles in a generation (much to my Mrs's distain) but at the moment I can wait to get a PS5 until some world class exclusives release on there and it revises that (quite frankly) horrendous size and design. Even then though, it's going to be an awfully expensive supplementary machine.

Top Bottom