• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox currently has a mystery sequel in development that could take as long as a decade to make, it's been revealed

After almost 10 years of waiting for a constant and reliable release schedule of software people on microsofts platform really want, my next purchase of anything xbox related could remain in limbo for at least 10 more years, I reveal to you all today.

Phase

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Stop it with these development plans. Make your projects smaller. There's no reason why we can't get good games with smaller teams and shorter dev times. As a matter of fact some of the best games of all time were made when that was the case. Also, it's not smart to spend that much time on something when so much changes in a decade. You'll never know the reception it'll get by the time it releases and whether all the money you put into it was a waste.

SoraNoKuni

Being elder scrolls is kinda sad though, I can't even imagine how the gaming community will be by then and if they'll even care.

Rush2112

Banned
Xbox is just about gamepass. Please stop posting about their sad exclusives. You dont see sony fans bragging about PS plus every day, do ya?

Top Bottom