• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox All Access Partner in Australia has notified it's customers the Xbox Pre-Orders are "imminent"

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Courtesy of Rand al Thor19.

So it would seem if we are getting pre-orders this month, Xbox may very well be the first to reveal the price.

I had mentioned in a previous thread that I predicted Xbox to release price first due to the Xbox All Access program. They don't have to be coy about their pricing when they have financing options like this.

If this happens in the next few weeks, can I has insider status?

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
When is the next Xbox event? Nobody knows
Far as I understand it's not officially an event like the one on July 23rd. I think it may be more about announcements. Kinda like the Gamepass coming to Android thing. It would be nice if they would show some more games, but I think they were holding games back to counter Sony. Sony's not doing any big PS5 announcements on Aug 6th sooooo...looksl ike another standoff.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Far as I understand it's not officially an event like the one on July 23rd. I think it may be more about announcements. Kinda like the Gamepass coming to Android thing. It would be nice if they would show some more games, but I think they were holding games back to counter Sony. Sony's not doing any big PS5 announcements on Aug 6th sooooo...looksl ike another standoff.

giphy.gif

VAVA Mk2

Microsoft is going to have to turn water into wine and show me a 180 on HI visuals to get me to consider a Series X over just getting a really good gaming PC.

GamerEDM

Banned
who is this source is he credible? what is his track record like? im not falling for this Robert Serrano bullshit again

Edit: Xbox has not even announced Xbox lockhart. This is has to be a load of crap

Last edited:

RasAlGhoul

If you need to finance a console you should really rethink how you handle your money.

Otherwise good news. Bring on the pre orders.

Top Bottom