• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would You Be Up For AAA Shadowrun Video Game?

Shadowrun has already had a few games but they've been mostly AA. The last trilogy that was made seem to be met positively by critics and gamers alike.

Would anyone like to see AAA Shadowrun video game that has similar production values to Cyberpunk 2077. Pretty much very similar with an open world city that you can drive around but with the exception of supernatural entities and magic and different races?

Do you think this could be done and keep in the spirit of the tabletop game much like the past trilogy?

Durin

Neo Member
I'd be up for a AAA Shadowrun game, and the unique setting would be nice with prettier production values.

I'd still prefer an isometric view for party combat that fits the ruleset better, and be able to zoom in third person like Dragon Age 1 or Baldur's Gate 3 for conversation and exploration.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Who in their right mind wouldn't be? It was the first taste of cyberpunk in gaming I ever had and I remember when I discovered it had orcs and vampires in it. . .blew my mind. Something on the scale of CP77 but with an actual world you want to get lost in (sorry CP77 but Night City should have been its own character, and it wasn't): man that would be something.

I'm sure the turn based isometric purists would howl, but even something third person like a WITCHA would be cool (maybe even preferable).

. . .honestly just a shocking IP (like VTM) that can't quite get that mainstream treatment.

Top Bottom