• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst movie or tv characters ever

Cocksman

16f0caec-6154-4ebc-9c93-fbed138e2b0d.png

This motherfucker right here. The absolute worst pet of a mediocre at best trilogy. A comic relief character that is incredibly unfunny. I don’t even know who his jokes were aimed at. Kids couldn’t even give a shit about this guy. He has no character arc, despite a decent amount of screen time through two 3 hour films. He just is a slime ball. Truly the Jar Jar of the LOTR universe. Speaking of which...

3e06421c9061164cd70fb21b5712ab32f5-17-jar-jar-binks.rsquare.w330.jpg

Even 11 year old me knew this dude sucked...

Kadayi

Banned

Chalk me up for Hughie as well. That dude is a walking Charisma Vacuum. For all the improbable shit that happens in the Boys, Starlight bumping uglies with him makes the least sense. Worst miscast since Michael Cera as Scott Pilgrim.

As for annoying characters Darlene from Mr Robot (close second Christian Slater....)

p-Mr-Robot-Carly-Chaikin.jpg

I still haven't managed to muster the energy necessary to watch the final season yet because for all the awesomeness of Rami Malek and Sam Ismails directing, more Darlene (and Christian Slater..) just doesn't appeal.

Last edited:

Tschumi

If i could surgically remove an extremely annoying part of an otherwise great character it would be Toby Zeigler always fucking eating nuts through his lines to give himself a sense of busy'ness in West Wing.

Same goes for other actors who use this crutch, like Brad Pitt and Matthew McConoughey (spelling?)

GodofWhimsy

All of the the characters from The Office US apart from Michael. I tried so hard to get into that slog of a show, but the "quirky" character's came off more like a bunch of melodramatic assholes with an inflated sense of self importance. Jim especially came off as a smug fuck face.

Apart from that, Lando's annoying droid from Solo.

Yoboman

I hated Skylar when I was watching week to week and caught up in the Heisenberg adventure. She just seemed like a nuisance

But on rewatch I liked her a lot more and pitied her. Walter really fucked her life up to the maximum degree and stole away a happy but humble family life they had built, and she still stuck by him till the end. Even taking on the hate of her family to cover up his lies

She was a good and realistic part of the story, and she ended up living in a dump still taking the public heat for what he did at the end of the story

MastAndo

There's so many to name, but if we're talking annoying characters from classic shows/movies;

Livia, Janice and AJ from The Sopranos were the pits and take the cake;
kc06zv9.jpg

Ziggy Sobotka from The Wire;
bnvc3dz.jpg

...and of course, Kimmy Gibbler from Full House;
gDfFNqZ.jpg

Honorable mentions
- Skylar from Breaking Bad, of course
- Carol from The Walking Dead
- Seven from Married with Children

Oh, left one out that belongs among the worst of the worst, Cheryl from Curb Your Enthusiasm;
mBe52k3.jpg

Last edited:

KrakenIPA

I hated Newman from Sienfeld for a long time, before I realized the genius behind the character/actor. Normally I would say 'The Drake' HAR! But to this day, and all days, I hate Fran Drescher's The Nanny character more than anything.

Saber

Gold Member
16f0caec-6154-4ebc-9c93-fbed138e2b0d.png

This motherfucker right here. The absolute worst pet of a mediocre at best trilogy. A comic relief character that is incredibly unfunny. I don’t even know who his jokes were aimed at. Kids couldn’t even give a shit about this guy. He has no character arc, despite a decent amount of screen time through two 3 hour films. He just is a slime ball. Truly the Jar Jar of the LOTR universe. Speaking of which...

I agree, but him is the worst of the movie problems.
What about the "pretends to look cool" human the movie try hard to pushes on you because he can't be like Aragorn? What about his Disney family? Lol, I don't even give a single fuck about his name.

Frankly, this movie tries hard to be unlikable.

Here's an underrated shitty character:

Cq-FV9dWgAIy6N5.jpg
t44jet7iml541.jpg

Can't remember which season of Walking Dead this cunt was from, he was with
the cannibals
But literally every time he was on screen, he was chewing gum in the most obnoxious way possible. A shitty and annoying character. And just when you think you won't hear the chewing any longer, he starts showing up in dude's dreams......chewing gum and talking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom