• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft Classic |OT| We're Going Home

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Dire Maul next week, way too soon imo...

Ehh, it might have been if the content that you're preparing for with dungeons wasn't already a joke to begin with. DM really isn't gonna give anyone an advantage. Yes, it does eliminate the need for certain gear for certain classes but it does also mean people will have more choice in what dungeons they're running. Plus pala/warlock mounts and some nice gold farming opportunities.

klosos

how's classic going guys?

Everything is going great , to be honest. i only started last week with an Undead Rogue. i am only level 14 at the moment an enjoying it greatly. am loving having to actually read the quest rather having my hand held. i am enjoying having to take it slowly and not pulling more then one mob because i am in deep trouble. i also rolled on a RP server ( i don't role play myself) but reading people role play at the Inn in Brill is hilarious.

Hows it going for you mate?

Tesseract

Banned
Everything is going great , to be honest. i only started last week with an Undead Rogue. i am only level 14 at the moment an enjoying it greatly. am loving having to actually read the quest rather having my hand held. i am enjoying having to take it slowly and not pulling more then one mob because i am in deep trouble. i also rolled on a RP server ( i don't role play myself) but reading people role play at the Inn in Brill is hilarious.

Hows it going for you mate?

i've been watching mates play, i'm hesitant to jump back in because it'd pull me away from apex legends

having a blast reminiscing about old builds tho, glad you are on team horde as an undead rogue!

klosos

i've been watching mates play, i'm hesitant to jump back in because it'd pull me away from apex legends

having a blast reminiscing about old builds tho, glad you are on team horde as an undead rogue!

Just jump in mate , have a little nibble, Apex legends isn't going nowhere

Tesseract

Banned
Just jump in mate , have a little nibble, Apex legends isn't going nowhere

yeah lemme just get a little taste

giphy.gif

Malakhov

Banned
Ehh, it might have been if the content that you're preparing for with dungeons wasn't already a joke to begin with. DM really isn't gonna give anyone an advantage. Yes, it does eliminate the need for certain gear for certain classes but it does also mean people will have more choice in what dungeons they're running. Plus pala/warlock mounts and some nice gold farming opportunities.
DM was a catchup instance in vanilla, some of the loot makes MC loot looks like trash. Already farming MC right now, getting gear that will be useless in a week or so.

Too early.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
how's classic going guys?

Going well mate, my main hunter's doing his weekly MC/Ony and a few Strat UD runs/ore farming in the off-time. Levelling a druid to 35 to get that sweet Mooncloth cooldown + Runecloth gear disenchanting.

j o i n u s

DM was a catchup instance in vanilla, some of the loot makes MC loot looks like trash. Already farming MC right now, getting gear that will be useless in a week or so.

Yeah I'm aware it was, the point is MC/Ony are already absolute facerolls and some slightly better pieces aren't gonna change that. Our guild's doing two 20+man Onyxia runs instead of one 40 because it's so trivial, that's not what makes the game endearing, having stuff to do with your friends is, and DM's another thing to add to the list. It's hardly ZG.

Last edited:

Malakhov

Banned
Yeah I'm aware it was, the point is MC/Ony are already absolute facerolls and some slightly better pieces aren't gonna change that. Our guild's doing two 20+man Onyxia runs instead of one 40 because it's so trivial, that's not what makes the game endearing, having stuff to do with your friends is, and DM's another thing to add to the list. It's hardly ZG.
Still doesnt justify that there will already be loot dropping from an instance (DM in a week) that is better than a raid that maybe only 25% of the players are doing right now.

This is WoW classic, if you want new content after 2 months because it's easy and we know everything from the game by now, go play retail. Following that logic they should just add content every 2 months and catch up to retail then.

Last edited:

AV

Still doesnt justify that there will already be loot dropping from an instance (DM in a week) that is better than a raid that maybe only 25% of the players are doing right now.

This is WoW classic, if you want new content after 2 months because it's easy and we know everything from the game by now, go play retail. Following that logic they should just add content every 2 months and catch up to retail then.

But there's loot dropping from Maraudon that's better than MC loot. There's crafted greens that are better. Feral tanks use a level 43 staff. Who gives a shit? You're still gonna be running MC and Ony every single week to get raid geared, it doesn't make actually make a difference except now you have one (three) more dungeon(s) to go and do. You're overreacting hard, if you don't wanna do Dire Maul yet, don't do Dire Maul yet. No-one's making you.

Malakhov

Banned
But there's loot dropping from Maraudon that's better than MC loot. There's crafted greens that are better. Feral tanks use a level 43 staff. Who gives a shit? You're still gonna be running MC and Ony every single week to get raid geared, it doesn't make actually make a difference except now you have one (three) more dungeon(s) to go and do. You're overreacting hard, if you don't wanna do Dire Maul yet, don't do Dire Maul yet. No-one's making you.
I'm not overreacting at all, I'm just seeing blizzard releasing content sooner than they announced and if it starts within the first 2 months, itll only get worst from now on.

But whatever, if you're happy with it, it's your choice. I know me and a most of my guild and fellow players arent liking this at all. These things tend to become a habit from them and itll ruin classic as much as it ruined retail if they keep going on with that mentality.

Elcid

Banned
Human Warrior here on Sulfuras. I am hooked. I love everything about Classic but I do wish they took longer to release Dire Maul. I'm still enjoying my slow level to 60.

-MD-

Can't tell if I'm a god or literally every alliance on Thunderfury is just garbage at PVP. 42 shadow priest, constantly winning 2v1 fights or 1v1s when I have no hp or mana. It's almost too easy.

2009 duelists rule the world!

Last edited:

Elcid

Banned
Can't tell if I'm a god or literally every alliance on Thunderfury is just garbage at PVP. 42 shadow priest, constantly winning 2v1 fights or 1v1s when I have no hp or mana. It's almost too easy.

2009 duelists rule the world!
Lol last night I saw a Orc Warrior almost die to a mob in Tanaris. I taunted the mob and helped him kill it and then just stood aside since I was farming the area for a quest. The orc bandages himself to about 25% and then tries to kill me. I killed him like nothing and stood there confused.

-MD-

Lol last night I saw a Orc Warrior almost die to a mob in Tanaris. I taunted the mob and helped him kill it and then just stood aside since I was farming the area for a quest. The orc bandages himself to about 25% and then tries to kill me. I killed him like nothing and stood there confused.

Lmao.

DarkestHour

Banned
My second month of game time lapsed already and I'm only level 35. I hardly get to play since I'm so busy with family and then juggling other forms of entertainment. The game brings back old vibes though from 2004-2005. Shucks, I guess I'll re-up.

AV

I'm not overreacting at all, I'm just seeing blizzard releasing content sooner than they announced and if it starts within the first 2 months, itll only get worst from now on.

But whatever, if you're happy with it, it's your choice. I know me and a most of my guild and fellow players arent liking this at all. These things tend to become a habit from them and itll ruin classic as much as it ruined retail if they keep going on with that mentality.

I think we're seeing Dire Maul hit now because they'd already planned to have phase 2 out soon and that's looking unlikely, since they can't turn layering completely off on certain realms yet thanks to the unexpected (by them) popularity of the game. It's not quite a pattern yet since we've only seen it happen once.

There's always gonna be players who think content comes out to quickly, and players who think it's too slow. Unfortunately it's a tight rope act and I doubt we'll ever get a fixed release calendar for the phases for that very reason, they're probably watching to see how quickly people start to drop off of the game after each update. I have a feeling the Classic cycle isn't going to be as long as some people hope; my guess is TBC Classic announcement at Blizzcon 2020 for release a few months later. They'd be crazy not to.

AV

Naxx should have been available on day 1.

Screw gating crap just to keep subs rolling in longer. It's disgusting really.

You can unsubscribe until new stuff is out, having phases doesn't keep subs rolling whatsoever. We have plenty of people in our guild that got bored of MC and are quitting until BWL/BGs.

Having everything available from the start is just a horrible idea. MC becomes irrelevant almost immediately, you'd have the AQ gate event going on at the same time as the Naxx event both from day 1, ZG gear would invalidate a chunk of other raid gear immediately, world PVP at 60 would be instantly dead, the people who play 18 hours a day would be in Naxx within weeks and just completely faceroll people still wearing blues in BGs... no. There's way too much going on to just outright launch everything at once, it'd be a complete shitshow.

Nostalrius staggered its content launch and their server was free to play. It's not about money, it's providing a good game experience.

And I get that the people who put more hours into an MMO should do better than those who put less hours in, but phases actually give people with jobs a bit of leeway. Catering your game to NEETs is just as bad as catering to casuals. Blizzard trying to do both landed us with current WoW.

Last edited:

dirthead

Banned
You can unsubscribe until new stuff is out, having phases doesn't keep subs rolling whatsoever. We have plenty of people in our guild that got bored of MC and are quitting until BWL/BGs.

Having everything available from the start is just a horrible idea. MC becomes irrelevant almost immediately, you'd have the AQ gate event going on at the same time as the Naxx event both from day 1, ZG gear would invalidate a chunk of other raid gear immediately, world PVP at 60 would be instantly dead, the people who play 18 hours a day would be in Naxx within weeks and just completely faceroll people still wearing blues in BGs... no. There's way too much going on to just outright launch everything at once, it'd be a complete shitshow.

Nostalrius staggered its content launch and their server was free to play. It's not about money, it's providing a good game experience.

And I get that the people who put more hours into an MMO should do better than those who put less hours in, but phases actually give people with jobs a bit of leeway. Catering your game to NEETs is just as bad as catering to casuals. Blizzard trying to do both landed us with current WoW.

Molten Core NEVER becomes irrelevant. People will never stop wanting Thunderfuries and other misc. items. That's part of the problem with vanilla. You can't ever stop running MC, and it's hell.

Malakhov

Banned
Some free mmorpgs had relaunched and had planned content releases, so saying it's to keep subs is pretty inaccurate.

Ivellios

Im currently playing a Night elf holy priest at lvl 42, which i never played before.

Im finding the game really fun just like the old days, especially with world pvp, looking forward for battlegrounds.

I'm looking at getting a low end gaming laptop to play wow. I both want and need it for its portability. I'm aware that getting a desktop PC would get me a lot more for the same price and that gaming laptops often skimp on things like display and build quality. Regardless that's what I'm getting. How important is it to get one with a 1660ti versus a 1050ti graphics card if I'm literally only going to be playing wow on it? I'm not a battle Royale person and I only play shooters on console. The reason I ask is purely from a cost standpoint. I'm trying to avoid paying $1000 and would like to keep it closer to $500. With a 1050ti I can do that. With a 1660ti I'm obviously going to pay a little more. It's possible that I could get a good deal on Black Friday but I'm not sure I'm willing to wait that long. Id like to get the leveling process started and catch up in time for phase 2 of classic.

Genei_Jin

Neo Member
I reached both my of personal goals to consider WoW Classic "beaten". I reached level 60 and beat big bad fire breathing dragon Onyxia last night. It was a really fun experience :)

Grinchy

Banned
I got bored of this before I could get to level 60. I was like 49 or something.

I just don't think it's all that good as an MMO. It does certain things well and I can see why it was the go-to choice for more casual gamers. It just sucks how it killed the vastly superior FFXI and Everquest.

Last edited:

AV

I'm looking at getting a low end gaming laptop to play wow. I both want and need it for its portability. I'm aware that getting a desktop PC would get me a lot more for the same price and that gaming laptops often skimp on things like display and build quality. Regardless that's what I'm getting. How important is it to get one with a 1660ti versus a 1050ti graphics card if I'm literally only going to be playing wow on it? I'm not a battle Royale person and I only play shooters on console. The reason I ask is purely from a cost standpoint. I'm trying to avoid paying $1000 and would like to keep it closer to $500. With a 1050ti I can do that. With a 1660ti I'm obviously going to pay a little more. It's possible that I could get a good deal on Black Friday but I'm not sure I'm willing to wait that long. Id like to get the leveling process started and catch up in time for phase 2 of classic.

You'll easily and consistently reach over 60 FPS with a 1050ti in Classic. Obviously depends what you want to turn up and down, but you really don't need to bother with the expensive card.

That said, you've got about 11 days if you really want to catch up before phase 2, I hope you're ready to play day and night. Once it hits, leveling 50-60 outside of dungeons is probably going to be a living hell.

You'll easily and consistently reach over 60 FPS with a 1050ti in Classic. Obviously depends what you want to turn up and down, but you really don't need to bother with the expensive card.

That said, you've got about 11 days if you really want to catch up before phase 2, I hope you're ready to play day and night. Once it hits, leveling 50-60 outside of dungeons is probably going to be a living hell.
Thanks. So does that mean there are no pve servers?

AV

Thanks. So does that mean there are no pve servers?

Oh, yeah, sorry, there are plenty, you were just talking about getting in in time for phase 2 so I assumed you wanted to roll PVP. Phase 2 isn't going to make much of a difference on PVE servers since the majority of the action there will be Tarren Mill x Southshore anyway and you can completely avoid the zone if you want.

If you're rolling PVE there's no need to rush to 60, we won't be getting BWL for a good while.

Kenpachii

I got bored of this before I could get to level 60. I was like 49 or something.

I just don't think it's all that good as an MMO. It does certain things well and I can see why it was the go-to choice for more casual gamers. It just sucks how it killed the vastly superior FFXI and Everquest.

Same here, enjoyed it for two months won't return towards it, giving ff14 a try now, enjoy it a lot more currently. Also way more mature people running around in that one and all the tedious crap is nuked out of the game.

Anyway the problems i have with classic is:

1) Leveling is a bore fest, just to tedious after 50 to care for.
2) can't level with friends, because to high level = no exp or to hard content for lower level. Makes playing with friends pointless. It's really just a single player game. Unless u wait for your friends which never happens obviously through different play times.
3) Unbalanced as hell
4) Dungeons are a joke and raids with it.
5) Half the content is missing, i really really miss dungoen finder and bg signs ( even while that wasn't in vanilla to start with ). The things that got me busy on wow the most when it was retail, vanilla doesn't offer any of it sadly. The world grouping isn't impressive through world channel. Just didn't age well.
6) Meta ruins the game because of player base, mages only and healers. Everything is on farm and that's it. Didn't roll the right class gg u now can bribe people to invite you.
7) Absolute shit tier attitude of players in the game, whenever one thing goes wrong its leave or flaming endlessly.
8) Pvp is trash, stealth rules everything and people only fight when they know they can one shot you. It's really non existent its just straight up getting farmed or people ignore you completely if you are higher. ( i played stealth so yea )
9) Still elitists attitude after 15 years of class and specs not being taken even when the content is piss easy.
10) 15 buck sub, not expensive for a 15 year old game people already paid for 300 times over. Also not even having all content in it is bad.
11) Next phases are going to be a disaster with honour farming lowbee's. No more phasing = dead servers because people can't go anywhere anymore.
12) Ruined markets that bliz ignores completely, servers economy's are ruined by endless dungeon spam and gold farms and phasing exploits. Nobody got banned for it other then a few days ban which is ridiculous. Prices are moving up massively as result which makes it for people that do not farm those shitty dungeons endlessly fall behind massively.
13) Absolute no communication from blizzard, other then "aaah we will see when we do stuff". I want bg's now and not in 4 or 5 months when the game is dead.
14) My server seems to be dying, when server came online it had a wait line for hours in the first month, end second month barely anybody walking in it. only prime time you would see groups getting formed or activity in the chat. People are leaving in a fast pace probably because they are bored.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, sorry, there are plenty, you were just talking about getting in in time for phase 2 so I assumed you wanted to roll PVP. Phase 2 isn't going to make much of a difference on PVE servers since the majority of the action there will be Tarren Mill x Southshore anyway and you can completely avoid the zone if you want.

If you're rolling PVE there's no need to rush to 60, we won't be getting BWL for a good while.
Yeah I wasn't very specific. Sorry about that. I'm not worried about pvp so I guess I was thinking about phase 3 and not phase 2. Thank you for the help. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things. Now I have to decide whether to go level what I know or do something diff. That would mean rolling a lock or a warrior which I'm familiar with. Or do I go priest, druid, or mage? Decisions decisions. I'm also going to be playing from around 12am to 5am central. Need to find a good pve server that has overnight stuff happening while I'm online. Not sure if trying an oceanic realm is a bad idea. Probably.

AV

Yeah I wasn't very specific. Sorry about that. I'm not worried about pvp so I guess I was thinking about phase 3 and not phase 2. Thank you for the help. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things. Now I have to decide whether to go level what I know or do something diff. That would mean rolling a lock or a warrior which I'm familiar with. Or do I go priest, druid, or mage? Decisions decisions. I'm also going to be playing from around 12am to 5am central. Need to find a good pve server that has overnight stuff happening while I'm online. Not sure if trying an oceanic realm is a bad idea. Probably.

Ah fair enough, yeah you've got plenty of time before P3. There's certainly a different atmosphere in Classic right now since it's been out for 2.5 months and a lot of the tourists have left, as expected. The remaining players, largely, are those that are going to be sticking around for the long haul. Overall it's still going really well but the hype has died down and the fatigue has set in for the people who thought that Classic was a sprint, not a marathon.

Obviously, play what you truly want to play, but here's my advice on classes in Classic WoW: Tanks are, as usual, in high demand and short supply. Rolling a warrior (or druid) comes with the massive advantage of being able to get groups constantly, even if you want to DPS in raids (which you will, being late to the party), you can specify that you'll also be rolling on DPS items and most groups will happily take you anyway. Please don't let that influence your decision too much, just thought I'd point it out as a big advantage of those classes, though if you roll druid you'll more than likely be healing in raids. Depends what your goals are.

Nydius

Heh. So the full classic experience! I remember leveling 54 to 60 back in early 2005 and it was nothing but constant BRD, L/UBRS, Scholomance, and Stratholme runs. Which wasn't so bad if you had a guild of people who weren't idiots... except for BRD, which was always too damn long. Blizzard's first (and poor) attempt at making a mini-raid as a dungeon. :messenger_neutral:

Ivellios

Same here, enjoyed it for two months won't return towards it, giving ff14 a try now, enjoy it a lot more currently. Also way more mature people running around in that one and all the tedious crap is nuked out of the game.

Anyway the problems i have with classic is:

1) Leveling is a bore fest, just to tedious after 50 to care for.
2) can't level with friends, because to high level = no exp or to hard content for lower level. Makes playing with friends pointless. It's really just a single player game. Unless u wait for your friends which never happens obviously through different play times.
3) Unbalanced as hell
4) Dungeons are a joke and raids with it.
5) Half the content is missing, i really really miss dungoen finder and bg signs ( even while that wasn't in vanilla to start with ). The things that got me busy on wow the most when it was retail, vanilla doesn't offer any of it sadly. The world grouping isn't impressive through world channel. Just didn't age well.
6) Meta ruins the game because of player base, mages only and healers. Everything is on farm and that's it. Didn't roll the right class gg u now can bribe people to invite you.
7) Absolute shit tier attitude of players in the game, whenever one thing goes wrong its leave or flaming endlessly.
8) Pvp is trash, stealth rules everything and people only fight when they know they can one shot you. It's really non existent its just straight up getting farmed or people ignore you completely if you are higher. ( i played stealth so yea )
9) Still elitists attitude after 15 years of class and specs not being taken even when the content is piss easy.
10) 15 buck sub, not expensive for a 15 year old game people already paid for 300 times over. Also not even having all content in it is bad.
11) Next phases are going to be a disaster with honour farming lowbee's. No more phasing = dead servers because people can't go anywhere anymore.
12) Ruined markets that bliz ignores completely, servers economy's are ruined by endless dungeon spam and gold farms and phasing exploits. Nobody got banned for it other then a few days ban which is ridiculous. Prices are moving up massively as result which makes it for people that do not farm those shitty dungeons endlessly fall behind massively.
13) Absolute no communication from blizzard, other then "aaah we will see when we do stuff". I want bg's now and not in 4 or 5 months when the game is dead.
14) My server seems to be dying, when server came online it had a wait line for hours in the first month, end second month barely anybody walking in it. only prime time you would see groups getting formed or activity in the chat. People are leaving in a fast pace probably because they are bored.

I disagree with some of your points:
2- Not really, i always play with 1 or 2 friends, 3-4 lvls difference is not that significant. Plus we always try to play together to avoid huge difference in lvl.
3- Games like this are nearly impossible to be perfectly balanced, but yeah i agree that some classes are way more powerful then others.
5- What you find bad here is why i actually enjoy classic more. There is way more interaction and fun searching for party talking with people instead of pressing a button.
6- I never raided in classic, but as far as im aware as long as you have the proper spec you can raid with anything you want. In dungeons nobody care at all.
7- I dont remember anything of the sort happening, but then again im lvl 43 and only doing dungeons, so maybe people who raid are toxic as hell.
8- There is a addon called Spy, which warns you of people nearby and if someone stealthed near you. While i agree that the enemy generally only try to engage when they clearly have the advantage, you can just attack them first. What really bothers me is people bringing 60 after getting ganked though.
11- This is actually the worst. Blizzard is listening to hardcore people who speedrun through the game and now is rushing the patches. Now anyone who is playing casually is fucked when phase 2 reaches out. This is horrible because im playing very casually and now its going to be hell leveling my 44 priest.
14- which server?

Grinchy

Banned
Of the dozen or so parties I put together to run dungeons up to level 49, I didn't encounter a single rogue who knew how to play the game. It was insane how much of a guarantee it was that if I invited the rogue who wouldn't stop whispering at me to get in to the group, they would be terrible every single time. And I was playing the game casually! They were so bad at playing that even someone playing casually could get annoyed with anyone in the game playing the class. And don't get me started on the people who would jump into your party for a dungeon and then fly off to some other city to turn in quests and everyone ends up waiting 15 minutes for them.

This is one thing I liked better about Everquest and FFXI. At the higher levels, the horrible players were already weeded out. I never liked the know-it-alls who would examine every piece of gear and took everything way too seriously, but the only thing worse than that is someone who coasted through to the higher levels because the game doesn't actually have any difficulty to it whatsoever. You can fail all the way up to 60.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
I just remembered one great thing about classic: Dork and Loltroll.

Can't find the comics anymore :(

Malakhov

Banned
1050ti is more than enough for wow, it's what I use in my desktop still since I only play games that doesnt require a high end video card.

1050ti is more than enough for wow, it's what I use in my desktop still since I only play games that doesnt require a high end video card.
Laptop is ordered. I'll pick it up tomorrow. I went with a budget gaming model - Acer Nitro 5 17.3" (500gb SSD, I5-9300H, and GTX 1650). Not exactly what i set out to do originally. I was going to just get the cheapest thing i could find and deal with the short-comings, but hopefully this will last a few years. The biggest con that i could find in reviews was that it has a dimmer screen (250 nits). But i have sensitive eyes and won't be playing wow during the day anyway. Now to watch black friday ads once they come out in a week or two. May have to return what i got if there is something cheaper or better of similar build :O

Update: computer is setup and account too (finally). I had an old authenticator that wasn't synced up and I couldn't log into the game let alone my account. Took me forever to get support to fix the issue. I've been working nights. The quickest way to get help is through the online chat, but that isn't available until 9am cst and by that point I'm dead tired.

Regardless, I started a night elf druid on Myzrael and am sitting at level 12 now. Not a whole lot of progress but I'll get there. I think I'll level up to 16 in the darkshore area and then make the trip to westfall. I want to start doing instances asap and the deadmines is the first instance that I'll target after doing a bit more leveling. I've always leveled gnomes and humans, so westfall is far more familiar to me than any of the kalimdor zones.

AV

Regardless, I started a night elf druid on Myzrael and am sitting at level 12 now. Not a whole lot of progress but I'll get there. I think I'll level up to 16 in the darkshore area and then make the trip to westfall. I want to start doing instances asap and the deadmines is the first instance that I'll target after doing a bit more leveling. I've always leveled gnomes and humans, so westfall is far more familiar to me than any of the kalimdor zones.

Druid's a fun leveling experience. They're easily one of the fastest to 60 when played properly, probably third after hunters/warlocks. When you get cat form you're really going to notice a difference in kill speed, and druids have basically no downtime at all. Cat 2-3 mobs until you're low on health, shift out, regrowth + rejuv, shift back, continue. My advice is put 5/5 into Furor in the resto tree at level 24. This lets you swap forms without losing too much energy/rage, it's been a big help to me, but not everyone chooses to do it because it then takes longer to get to the bottom of the feral tree.

Plus, you can take any role in dungeons while leveling. I have a 35 druid that can either tank or DPS in my agility gear, and I carry a set of +healing/int gear to heal with if needed. You do not need to spec resto while leveling to heal dungeons, just get some gear.

Bear (haha) in mind that if you want to raid you're most likely gonna be healing, druids are the worst healers, and there won't be many spots. But they do bring some great utility like combat rezzes and innervates, so raids will always take one or two. Resto druids also gear up pretty damn quickly. When WSG hits you're gonna be popular, bears are the de factor flag carriers.

Malakhov

Banned
Bear (haha) in mind that if you want to raid you're most likely gonna be healing, druids are the worst healers, and there won't be many spots. But they do bring some great utility like combat rezzes and innervates, so raids will always take one or two. Resto druids also gear up pretty damn quickly. When WSG hits you're gonna be popular, bears are the de factor flag carriers.
Druids can offtank in raids with bear and are pretty good healers, we have a resto druid that always ends up in the top healers in the raids. Just have to play it properly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom