• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Tanks: Holiday Ops | Presents, Bonuses, and Missions From Chuck Norris

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

From December 9 to January 11, Holiday Ops is coming back to World of Tanks. There are a lot of updates this year: the mountain town Garage, an unexpected guest from your favorite childhood movies, and new mechanics that will make this game event even more interesting. In this guide, we'll tell you about the surprises that Chuck Norris and the Snow Maidens have prepared, the new ways to receive Small Boxes, the decals and 2D styles that can be received for completing collections, the return of personal discounts for researchable vehicles, and the gift Tier IV vehicle. Enjoy!

wipeout364

World of tanks is one of my favorite games I have never played, they seem like constantly have off the wall events which is really weird for a game that is kind of a military semi sim that only has tanks in it.

MadYarpen

World of tanks is one of my favorite games I have never played, they seem like constantly have off the wall events which is really weird for a game that is kind of a military semi sim that only has tanks in it.
It is fun. And at least when I last played you can have good time and not pay anything. IIRC up to tier VI, VII you are fine.

Top Bottom