• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Class DDR Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one goes out to a special 1up intern in denial.

http://videos.ddrfreak.com/svgl2/hires/Sl1p-DynamiteRave(LongVer).mpg[/url]

cut & paste the link, or it won't work.

:lol

Mr Jared

I have so many adoring fans.

Hey Johnny, that was 3 years ago. Get over your obsession with me and go back to lying about Nintendo insider information and scamming poor kids on message board trade threads. Maybe when you get rid of the bowl cut, people will take you seriously :)

Trust me, there is no denial or shame going on with this kid here. I'm glad you enjoyed my DDR humor. It's just sad that some of us have moved on while you can't get over it.

EDIT: Was that 5 years ago? Damn. . I'm old :( Lock plz.

Mr Jared

Teknopathetic said:
Mzo: oh it's old? Thank god, there's hope.

Ooh, there seems to be some underlying drama here as well. Oooh.

Actually, not really. Let's see if I can sum this up.

Johnny Nighttrain used to post on shitty board, TNL years ago. He got chased away for constantly lying about inside connections (Which people finally caught on to at E3'03 when they realized he didn't know shit.) and scamming people in the trading forum there.

He knows me through someone I met one time who was dating a guy I knew online through DDR message boards. In Johnny's estimation, he is now a close, personal friend of mine.

Meanwhile, I have no fucking clue who this guy is, aside from being some random message board douche.

Fast foward years later to today. Johnny Nighttrain resurfaces to post this thread.

And now you can see why it gets a shoulder-shrug and a laugh from me :D

Matlock

Banned
Sl1p said:
Johnny Nighttrain used to post on shitty board, TNL years ago. He got chased away for constantly lying about inside connections (Which people finally caught on to at E3'03 when they realized he didn't know shit.) and scamming people in the trading forum there.

So I see nothing's changed.

popcorn2ya.jpg

Sl1p said:
Maybe when you get rid of the bowl cut, people will take you seriously :)
bowl cut? moptop, sure. but bowl cut? never....well, maybe that one time in 1st grade.

Sl1p said:
Trust me, there is no denial or shame going on with this kid here.
that's not the word on the street.

dog$ said:
This has the potential of being a fantastic thread.
hopefully chango will have the good shit for me by the time i get back. i predict a nuclear explosion in this thread when that happens.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
What even happened to chang0?

He had all that notoriety from the FS tourney he was in years ago, and now it seems he's completely vanished.

Mr Jared

dog$ said:
What even happened to chang0?

He had all that notoriety from the FS tourney he was in years ago, and now it seems he's completely vanished.

That's because he, like us and completely unlike Nighttrain, grew out of it. It's called having a life beyond a 4-Panel dancing game that was fun to dick around on.

Angry, defensive Sl1p posts are always the same. :( If you've seen 1, you've seen 1000. Variety and humor, plz.

Not angry. Not defensive. It's hard to be either when you have absolutely no opinion on the matter. It's just sort of a waiting game for the lock of a useless thread. So I'll just let this one die now =D

Sl1p said:
That's because he, like us and completely unlike Nighttrain, grew out of it.
dude, just so you know, i've never in my life played DDR. i have nothing to grow out of, being that it's something i've always laughed at.

as for what happened to chango, uh, you know, ICP or whatever.

anyways, im out. be back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom