• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wobbly Life |OT?| -- GTA for kids and parents

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
My daughter absolutely loves this game. Even though we play many games together, this is the one she wants to play the most. We even do roleplay within the game ourselves. It seems like it might become a phenomenon like Minecraft, Roblox or GTA. A promotional video for it has been watched by 23 million people, but I think it's not widely known yet(especially in the gaming community).

After the updates, I've started enjoying it too. There are hidden caves, places to explore, puzzles, jobs like helicopter piloting, taxi driving, mail services, ice cream/hamburger making, ambulance driving, and many others. They've also added an arcade mode that includes hide-and-seek and a platform game similar to Fall Guys. It's a non-violent, enjoyable local co-op family game. I highly recommend it for those seeking fun with their kids. I think it's about to exit early access too(version 0.9 came out lately).

Robb

Gold Member
Cool I guess.

The artstyle (if you can even call it that) is absolutely dreadful though. Looks like some kind of flash game you’d find for free on Newgrounds.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Good stuff OP. I’ll buy this to try with my son. I just wish it was on console as local co op on my gaming rig is a pain.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Good stuff OP. I’ll buy this to try with my son. I just wish it was on console as local co op on my gaming rig is a pain.
I have it on Ps4 and Steam. I checked their website, you can play it on any console(last and current gen), except switch.

Cool I guess.

The artstyle (if you can even call it that) is absolutely dreadful though. Looks like some kind of flash game you’d find for free on Newgrounds.
Its kinda cute though.

Hollowpoint5557

A Fucking Idiot
It is horrible and most people will feel ripped off. My daughter got me to buy it after some shill youtuber named Unspeakable was promoting it. She played it twice and went back to Roblox. Don't say you weren't warned.

Top Bottom