• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tactics Ogre: Reborn |OT| Still Clinging Together

Shifty1897

I pissed at you fellow GAFers! It's your fault I bought this game. My entire experience playing (~2 hrs) has been putting my cursor on sprites to find out if they're friend or foe. This has been my face for the entire duration...

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg
Those "sprites" are your army, and they've put their lives in your hands. The least you could do is know their names, what they look like, their elemental affinity, and their preference when it comes to genocide.

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
I pissed at you fellow GAFers! It's your fault I bought this game. My entire experience playing (~2 hrs) has been putting my cursor on sprites to find out if they're friend or foe. This has been my face for the entire duration...

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

Uhhh, turn on HP bars, your team and the enemy have different colour bars. It always amazes me how few people check the OPTIONS menu, it's the *first* thing I do when starting any new game.

Shifty1897

If you need some help understanding the intricacies of character building, CoffeePotato's video below is very helpful. He is basically the go-to YouTuber for all things Tactics Ogre.

Kacho

Gold Member

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg
Lol turn on HP bars. I made a thread about this on Steam and it changed my experience for the better.

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Boed Fortress map in chapter 3 is no joke, these knights hit like a ton of bricks, Oz is slinging spells from up on high for 400-600 DMG a pop, first real challenge of the game, I like it 👌

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Where is the love for this game? I'm 60 hours in now, doing all the optional side stuff (which is only revealed if you read through the Talk option I'm the Warren Report), have a balanced team composed of different classes, I like variety.

This is undoubtedly one of the greatest SRPG'S of all-time, I'm having an absolute blast, lost in this world of war and political scheming. There have been some intriguing twists story-wise and my choices have made an impact, curious how paths unfold differently with alternate choices. I'd once again like to praise the OST, it's pure symphonic perfection.

I haven't lost a single unit and that's not due to reloading saves or the chariot tarot system, I take care of my people. I don't mind the level cap and I haven't really done any grinding, don't find it necessary. Recruited a dragon and a griffon but quickly realized they aren't half as good as any human class, not nearly as much utility just a big HP pool. Unlocked the Fusilier "gunslinger" class but haven't found a single card to transform into one yet, maybe it's story related or maybe it required not letting an NPC die in an optional sidequest, who knows.

Anyway, this is an absolute must buy for any fan of the genre. Oh and the speed up option should be the *standard* battle speed, been playing with it on since the beginning but sometimes switch back when I've unlocked a new finishing move, literally looks like the game is moving in slow motion lol.

Needlecrash

Where is the love for this game? I'm 60 hours in now, doing all the optional side stuff (which is only revealed if you read through the Talk option I'm the Warren Report), have a balanced team composed of different classes, I like variety.

This is undoubtedly one of the greatest SRPG'S of all-time, I'm having an absolute blast, lost in this world of war and political scheming. There have been some intriguing twists story-wise and my choices have made an impact, curious how paths unfold differently with alternate choices. I'd once again like to praise the OST, it's pure symphonic perfection.

I haven't lost a single unit and that's not due to reloading saves or the chariot tarot system, I take care of my people. I don't mind the level cap and I haven't really done any grinding, don't find it necessary. Recruited a dragon and a griffon but quickly realized they aren't half as good as any human class, not nearly as much utility just a big HP pool. Unlocked the Fusilier "gunslinger" class but haven't found a single card to transform into one yet, maybe it's story related or maybe it required not letting an NPC die in an optional sidequest, who knows.

Anyway, this is an absolute must buy for any fan of the genre. Oh and the speed up option should be the *standard* battle speed, been playing with it on since the beginning but sometimes switch back when I've unlocked a new finishing move, literally looks like the game is moving in slow motion lol.
I just beat Gatialo in Chapter 2. That discriminatory piece of shit Phorampa! Wildwood just opened up too. TIME TO RECRUIT!!!

Last edited:

e0n

They added a lot of quality of life features, but I wish they could have added a little more. A faster battle speed or skip option for one. Recruiting is also kind of a pain since it requires a skill slot that you have to swap in every time. The story characters still have the same obscure requirements so you either have to guess or be forced to use a guide. Class balance is mostly good, though it mainly seems to favor melee. Minor issues aside, it's pretty good.

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Alright, I'm at the final boss and this might be the cheapest thing I've ever encountered in a videogame. My team is max level, weapons/armor maxed, all finishing moves for their respective classes unlocked. No revives allowed and by the time you get to phase 2 - by the skin of your teeth - the boss can pretty much OHK whoever is left standing? This isn't even a challenge, it's just silly lol.

I have over 70 hours clocked, did the 6 secret underground temples and every optional area *except* Palace of the Dead which is - as I understand it - 100 floors and if you exit it all resets, have to do it in one go 😂 Think I'll take a break before attempting again, kept a save file before entering so I could always leave though I don't know what good it'll do, already maxed out like I said.

As with all games my first playthrough is 100% guide free, maybe I inadvertently made some story choices that made things harder, no clue, had a blast up until now, I'll lay my sword down for a short while before resuming the Ogre Battle 🗡️.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Debating this after I finish 13 Sentinels. I have 20€ coupon which brings almost all games down to 30-32€.
You can’t go wrong with Tactics Ogre, if you like SRPGs then this game is one of the best out there.

Last edited:

Shifty1897

I've just hit Chapter 4, this is kind of the point where the game is just firing on all cylinders. Lots of secret characters to recruit, lots of items to craft and unit builds to try out. As others have said, the difficulty at the end of chapter 3 and starting chapter 4 doesn't play around. One of the late chapter 3 battles was brutal. I failed the fight probably 5 times, ended up changing equipment, swapping classes, crafting some good items and coming back a few days later with a different strategy and beat it on the first try. Best feeling in the world.

NeroDaGod

Gold Member
Alright, I'm at the final boss and this might be the cheapest thing I've ever encountered in a videogame. My team is max level, weapons/armor maxed, all finishing moves for their respective classes unlocked. No revives allowed and by the time you get to phase 2 - by the skin of your teeth - the boss can pretty much OHK whoever is left standing? This isn't even a challenge, it's just silly lol.

I have over 70 hours clocked, did the 6 secret underground temples and every optional area *except* Palace of the Dead which is - as I understand it - 100 floors and if you exit it all resets, have to do it in one go 😂 Think I'll take a break before attempting again, kept a save file before entering so I could always leave though I don't know what good it'll do, already maxed out like I said.

As with all games my first playthrough is 100% guide free, maybe I inadvertently made some story choices that made things harder, no clue, had a blast up until now, I'll lay my sword down for a short while before resuming the Ogre Battle 🗡️.
Clerics have a skill called Absolution which removes Condemn (the ability you’re referring to where revives are not allowed)

Fuz

Banned
Getting my ass brutalized in Act III, Coritanae Ward.

I hate how the game tends to leave the target behind idling while the expendables come and bother you. It's kinda scummy. Let's add that they hit harder and takes less damage than me (all troops maxed) and it's really a sort of desing that I detest. And I accept no casualties on my troops, so I usually have Donnalto die before I can deliver the final blow to Xaebos.

Getting quite bored of it, tbh.

OuterLimits

I bought the game on Switch but haven't gotten to it yet. What do you guys think of the level cap? I must admit, I typically like grinding in games like this if certain battles become a major headache.

NeroDaGod

Gold Member

I hate how the game tends to leave the target behind idling while the expendables come and bother you. It's kinda scummy. Let's add that they hit harder and takes less damage than me (all troops maxed) and it's really a sort of desing that I detest. And I accept no casualties on my troops, so I usually have Donnalto die before I can deliver the final blow to Xaebos.

Have you upgraded your characters’ equipment to +1s by crafting? If you have already, another thing you can do to give you an advantage is to have all your characters (or as many as you can) hold; blessing stones (for reviving - be aware that as soon as a character revives it will be their turn immediately after) mending salves or leaves (for healing) and dynast king mead. The last item inflicts breached which will allow your units to cause more damage to the enemy. So if you can get one of your characters to use the mead on Xaebos as early as possible and then focus all your finishers on him you should be able to end him with 3-4 finishers if that, especially if you’ve picked up attack cards. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuz

Shifty1897

Same one I was stuck on, I think. If you're doing the Law Route. I ended up switching Denam from Swordsman to Knight, slotting Rampant Aura onto my knights and dragoons, and upgrading all gear to +1's. Switch weapons to ones that offer status effects (Scorpion +1, Zweihander +1, whatever the bow or crossbow is that causes stun and silence too). Then when the battle starts I ran to the right and made my long range attackers and clerics run up the staircase while defenders blocked the way and slowed enemies to a crawl. Then I played the long game and picked everyone off. The lobber skill on a beast tamer and four bombs in the inventory can do a lot of damage here on grouped up enemies, also a ninja with a bow or crossbow and a bunch of those debuff skills equipped (envenom, etc). Snipe healers and casters with the silence weapon. This is hardest battle I've done so far except for an optional battle with an optional bonus objective.

You've got this!

Graciaus

If you are ever struggling a beast tamer with the lobber skill is all you need for 4 card bosses. Throw a weakening or spell spoil to deal with the damage then a breach to inflict damage. Any boss that has an auto skill to reduce damage is rng. You can chariot around it by redoing the turn before and changing something.

GeekyDad

First, excellent OT. I typically don't go in for background about founders/developers, but this is obviously a very beloved game. And the game looks absolutely yummy! It's (the PSP version) been my most-played game ever (aside for my 13-year stint with the original DotA). I'm trying to cut back on my spending right now, which absolutely includes games, but I have every intention of getting the Switch version in the future.

Thanks for the OT.

Fuz

Banned
Have you upgraded your characters’ equipment to +1s by crafting? If you have already, another thing you can do to give you an advantage is to have all your characters (or as many as you can) hold; blessing stones (for reviving - be aware that as soon as a character revives it will be their turn immediately after) mending salves or leaves (for healing) and dynast king mead. The last item inflicts breached which will allow your units to cause more damage to the enemy. So if you can get one of your characters to use the mead on Xaebos as early as possible and then focus all your finishers on him you should be able to end him with 3-4 finishers if that, especially if you’ve picked up attack cards. Hope that helps.
Same one I was stuck on, I think. If you're doing the Law Route. I ended up switching Denam from Swordsman to Knight, slotting Rampant Aura onto my knights and dragoons, and upgrading all gear to +1's. Switch weapons to ones that offer status effects (Scorpion +1, Zweihander +1, whatever the bow or crossbow is that causes stun and silence too). Then when the battle starts I ran to the right and made my long range attackers and clerics run up the staircase while defenders blocked the way and slowed enemies to a crawl. Then I played the long game and picked everyone off. The lobber skill on a beast tamer and four bombs in the inventory can do a lot of damage here on grouped up enemies, also a ninja with a bow or crossbow and a bunch of those debuff skills equipped (envenom, etc). Snipe healers and casters with the silence weapon. This is hardest battle I've done so far except for an optional battle with an optional bonus objective.

You've got this!
If you are ever struggling a beast tamer with the lobber skill is all you need for 4 card bosses. Throw a weakening or spell spoil to deal with the damage then a breach to inflict damage. Any boss that has an auto skill to reduce damage is rng. You can chariot around it by redoing the turn before and changing something.
Literally after ranting in that post I gave another try and passed it. It always happens, the universe needs to be scolded from time to time.
2Rce3.gif

I don't craft for now, I'm mortally afraid of wasting materials for later.
What's the silence weapons? Are they craftable?
I'm chaos route btw.

NeroDaGod

Gold Member
Literally after ranting in that post I gave another try and passed it. It always happens, the universe needs to be scolded from time to time.
2Rce3.gif

I'm chaos route btw.

You should definitely craft as that is an intended mechanic for you to get stronger, some items you craft give you significant stat boosts as well. You can buy most of the materials you need for crafting other than a very select few that you’ll need to farm for but that is only for near-end game gear. I think the blow guns have natural status effects but the 1+ version of weapons get additional status effects as well, some paralyse, some poison, some silence etc.

Graciaus

2Rce3.gif

I'm chaos route btw.
You shouldn't be afraid to craft and it is incredibly useful. You are just making the game harder and most of non post game stuff the materials can be bought directly from the store anyway. Legs give +1 move, arms +1 jump, armor wade and some weapons give status effects. You can view the added effects by scrolling in the crafting menu. I know the baldur bow was silence was upgraded.

You'll likely run out of money in a mass upgrade so sell old gear or go to the woods for a bit.

Reactions: Fuz

Shifty1897

2Rce3.gif

I'm chaos route btw.
Pretty much all materials that are needed in the game aside from maybe the endgame are either purchasable from a shop or found in the Pharompa Wildwood, or the story hasn't progressed far enough for you to be able to craft it yet. If you go to a shop and go to the bottom of the sundries list you'll see all the crafting books available for purchase. Buy all of them.

The Baldur Bow+1 and the Baldur Crossbow+1 are the weapons that afflict silence. They pair really well on archers with Eagle Eye or Tremendous Shot equipped!

Cat Bagh Nakh+1 on a Berserker makes for a heavy damage dealer that poisons everyone!

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Got it for Christmas and I’m really liking it so far.

Pro:
- I LOVE how XP gets distributed to every unit that entered the battle. It’s so nice not having to make sure everybody takes actions whether I want to or not, or trying to make sure the character I want to level up gets the killing blow

- auto battle works surprisingly well

- tons of abilities and classes to play with. I love having lots of passive and auto skills to experiment with. There are even some auto-spells!

- I like how you can move, use a skill, and use an action in any order during your turn.

- writing is really solid, and I like the banter during battles

- I like how you can preview the enemy party so you can configure your squad appropriately

Con:
- LEVEL CAP. What’s even the point of having XP and training if you’re almost always at or near the cap?

- I can tell they worked on a lot of QoL options but they could use some more. E.g. let me compare + equip my party directly from the purchase screen instead of all equipment going into my inventory

- the help option doesn’t help for shit. SPELLSTRIKE ability… hmm maybe the help menu tells me WTF that is. “This ability grants you the SPELLSTRIKE status” gee thanks

Other:
- how the hell does recruitment work? I have a Beastmaster class and all sorts of recruitment abilities, but they almost always have 0% chance of working even if the target has critical HP. So far (in chapter 2) seems like only humans have had a nonzero chance to recruit. I want some dragons dammit!

Danjin44

how the hell does recruitment work? I have a Beastmaster class and all sorts of recruitment abilities, but they almost always have 0% chance of working even if the target has critical HP. So far (in chapter 2) seems like only humans have had a nonzero chance to recruit. I want some dragons dammit!
They need to be low HP and your Beasmaster needs to be right beside them in order to recruit them.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
They need to be low HP and your Beasmaster needs to be right beside them in order to recruit them.
Ohhh seriously? Recruitment lets you target anywhere on the battlefield, I didn’t realize distance mattered. Is this the same for all the recruitment abilities?

Danjin44

Ohhh seriously? Recruitment lets you target anywhere on the battlefield, I didn’t realize distance mattered. Is this the same for all the recruitment abilities?
Yes, from my experience you have bigger chance to recruit humans, Dragons or even fairies if they are low in HP and your units who recruiting is right beside them.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Yes, from my experience you have bigger chance to recruit humans, Dragons or even fairies if they are low in HP and your units who recruiting is right beside them.
Yup you’re right, it does increase the closer you are. I’ve been recruiting units all over the place now.

Couple other questions for anybody here:
- are dragons really that great? I thought they were supposed to be “S-tier” but my dark dragon’s damage output is mediocre

- same question with wizards. I have one in my party just because, we’ll, it’s an RPG and you’re supposed to have a wizard in your party. But I’m having a hard time justifying him over say, another vartan or berserker or something

Graciaus

Yup you’re right, it does increase the closer you are. I’ve been recruiting units all over the place now.

Couple other questions for anybody here:
- are dragons really that great? I thought they were supposed to be “S-tier” but my dark dragon’s damage output is mediocre

- same question with wizards. I have one in my party just because, we’ll, it’s an RPG and you’re supposed to have a wizard in your party. But I’m having a hard time justifying him over say, another vartan or berserker or something
1. Dragons are good when paired with a beast tamer for the empower effect. They can tank a ton because of their huge HP pool and later can reflect damage. You can abuse the AI by putting a weak character in the middle and surround it with dragons. AOE attacks + reflect and you can get even bosses to kill themselves. A Denam beast tamer + all dragon squad can get you through anything. The different dragons can inflict different status effects with their attacks AOE.

2. Magic early on is not very good damage wise. It is great for status effects like charm/sleep and some characters can inflict it nearly every turn without turn cheesing. Later when you get higher tiers of AOE spells + increased spell distance you can do a decent amount of damage from far away. If you do the post game magic is better than physical damage but it'll be from shamans/lord.

Synless

I hate how many times I get myself bottlenecked in this game…

anyways, what is the best party mix class wise?

Better yet, how the fuck do I get Field Alchemy skill? I can’t figure it out.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I hate how many times I get myself bottlenecked in this game…

anyways, what is the best party mix class wise?

Better yet, how the fuck do I get Field Alchemy skill? I can’t figure it out.
Best party mix changes a lot. I keep 1-2 of each class at max level and with the level cap it’s not that much work. My Terror Knight got knocked off a cliff and I didn’t notice it cause I had another Terror Knight to accompany him. I’m not sure how it gets acquired. I tend to just pick up the items on the field.

The final boss is such a pain. It’s pure luck when the battle is in your favor.

Danjin44

The final boss is such a pain. It’s pure luck when the battle is in your favor.
I loved this game but I absolutely hate last boss with passion, I managed to beat it but there was no feeling of satisfaction.

His first first phase especially annoying because he keep using risk management and made entire battle pain in the ass.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I loved this game but I absolutely hate last boss with passion, I managed to beat it but there was no feeling of satisfaction.

His first first phase especially annoying because he keep using risk management and made entire battle pain in the ass.
how many characters did you take with you? There’s a way to solo both phases. Sounds crazy, but you do two things: you reduce the amount of doppelgängers and you go into the second phase with high resistances. It starts with your MC set to the Lord class.

Danjin44

how many characters did you take with you? There’s a way to solo both phases. Sounds crazy, but you do two things: you reduce the amount of doppelgängers and you go into the second phase with high resistances. It starts with your MC set to the Lord class.
In order to get lord class you have to let Catiua die, but in my playthrough I saved her.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Finished the game. I was so close to pulling out the legal pad and writing some strategies/item management.
Ended his madness with 6/12 of my party alive. I kept my team where they spawned during that second phase. I had my Terror Knight as far as way as possible. Built up MP and used healing items while he destroyed my weaker characters. I brought 2 of my weaker, low leveled characters for phase 1. I positioned them in the top row since he likes to use them as his health pool. I had a Knight he was hitting for 80-100 HP during the 2nd phase but the Knight could only hit him for 1 HP. It was a great fight. I ended up using an AOE from my Dragoon for the final blow. If I did it again, I’d stock up on debuff items for stun/breach and I’d probably buy a lot of orbs. I found this amazing guide for the Hanging Gardens. http://luct.tacticsogre.com/eden.html

Overall I had a great time with TO. It’s one of the best tactics games out there next to Front Mission 3 and FFT. I played the entire game on my Steam Deck. I’ll look at End Game sometime later in the year. I hope Final Fantasy Tactics gets this type of treatment.

Last edited:

Shifty1897

I beat the final boss two nights ago. Definitely wasn't expecting what happened and got trounced the first time.
I was hoping to get a trophy for not letting anyone permadie the whole game but all I got was a title.
Much to my wife's chagrin (she's annoyed because it's the only thing I've played since November), I started Coda.

SkylineRKR

I think this is the best version of TO yet, I've played on PSX, PSP and this one.

The level cap is something I don't mind. It was always there, but much more lenient. You could become level 20 in chapter 1 from the get go. This is not possible now. There was one of 2 instances so far, I had to train to gain a level or 2. But I could've used EXP charms too, probably. I think the cap is a bummer if you just want to grind for fun. For example, the woods are kind of useless right now as I can't level up further (its only use is drops and recruits for me now). I feel the archer nerf is welcome, it goes both ways. They are harmless against any tank class now, they are purely there to hurt back row classes. I feel this is what they should be. Regardless of all this, Reborn seems to be the easiest version of TO by a landslide.

I demolish enemies with my party In 12 man fights I typically run 6 melee chars (Warrior, Lancer/Dragoon, Terror Knight, Berserker, Knight), and then a Ninja, Canopus, Beastmaster and in the backline a Wizard and Cleric. Give the lancers Instill element, the wizards magic thats same as their innate element and abuse other abilities like Fearful Impact and Mighty Impact. Just update your gear on the regular and give them items too.

Perhaps its getting more difficult later on, but so far the old versions were harder.

Last edited:

Graciaus

I think this is the best version of TO yet, I've played on PSX, PSP and this one.

The level cap is something I don't mind. It was always there, but much more lenient. You could become level 20 in chapter 1 from the get go. This is not possible now. There was one of 2 instances so far, I had to train to gain a level or 2. But I could've used EXP charms too, probably. I think the cap is a bummer if you just want to grind for fun. For example, the woods are kind of useless right now as I can't level up further (its only use is drops and recruits for me now). I feel the archer nerf is welcome, it goes both ways. They are harmless against any tank class now, they are purely there to hurt back row classes. I feel this is what they should be. Regardless of all this, Reborn seems to be the easiest version of TO by a landslide.

I demolish enemies with my party In 12 man fights I typically run 6 melee chars (Warrior, Lancer/Dragoon, Terror Knight, Berserker, Knight), and then a Ninja, Canopus, Beastmaster and in the backline a Wizard and Cleric. Give the lancers Instill element, the wizards magic thats same as their innate element and abuse other abilities like Fearful Impact and Mighty Impact. Just update your gear on the regular and give them items too.

Perhaps its getting more difficult later on, but so far the old versions were harder.
It gets more difficult mid chapter 3. But once you start using debuff items on the bosses it isn't bad.

I think this version would be the best without buff cards. If it had properly balanced stats without HP bloat would be even better.

SkylineRKR

The 1 v 1 in Ch3 was bullshit, but I eventually beat him as Warrior by using a Weaken item (he will do a single hit attack from there). From there you just have to make sure he faces you and use the second Warrior special each time and chuck a full heal. I didn't bother with Breach, I rather used that turn to dish out 370 damage, he only has 900 ish.

He's probably easy if you can outmove him. I could get him into a continous loop where he would only move to the sides and not reach me. So with ranged classes or Ninja I think you can cheese.

Naked Lunch

Because it was discussed earlier in this thread...
Just a heads up,
the Sega Saturn English translation of Tactics Ogre just dropped for those with the means.

Some standout features I saw:
- Increased the internal resolution of the game to 352x224 (original 320x224).
- Support 4MB Extended RAM Cartridge to reduce data loading time.

From the translation's readme:
Qualitative differences between versions of the game for Saturn and PS1/SNES:
- Better quality music.
- Voice acting in important cutscenes.
- No freezes during the battle (unlike the PS1 version).
- The visible area of the battlefield is increased by 37% (сompared with SNES / PS1 versions).
- Extended names for items and spells.
- Reduced data loading time (compared with PS1 version).
- Art gallery in Deneb Report mode (enter the character's name as "D_REPORT" after beating the game).

Alexios Alexios you probably already follow this - being that I originally learned of it from you - but just a heads up if not.

Last edited:

SeraphJan

The Saturn version was great back then, the voice acting is good.

So is the Japanese voice in Reborn, I can't stand Lanselot Tartaros' voice in English

After almost 100% the game (aside from Warren Report nonsense), I would say this version is flawless only if there weren't so many damage calculation bugs. I also disliked the buff cards, it ruin the game. Other than these two complains, the game is well polished compare to the PSP version.

Last edited:

demigod

Got this over Black Friday. Holycow why is this game so much harder than FF tactics? There are times where I have to restart the battle. Revives are just too expensive. Any tips on party setup? Im on chapter 2 and this game level caps like a mofo.

Danjin44

Got this over Black Friday. Holycow why is this game so much harder than FF tactics? There are times where I have to restart the battle. Revives are just too expensive. Any tips on party setup? Im on chapter 2 and this game level caps like a mofo.
Its because of its new card system and level cap in Reborn. its thanks to that you always lower level than your enemies and most bosses already fully buffed with cards from the beginning of battle.

Last edited:

Hudo

I just wanted to bump this to say that this game is fire. Really good.

Also, thread theme:

Last edited:
Top Bottom