• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will 2021 be the year of Bamco?

SantaC

With Tales of Arise being in the final stages of its development it surely looks like it will be able to release next year after the initial delay. Elden Ring seems more unsure, but I guess a holiday release 2021 is possible.

If Bamco are able to get those two hyped games out; they are in a position to dominate.

These games are the reason I ordered a new graphics card.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Well it looks like they picked up an NHS contract so they seem to be doing quite well already, hopefully next year will bring even more contracts, three cheers to Bamco! Hip-hip... hooray! Hip-hip... hooray! Hip-hip... hooraaaaay!

Thanks Bamco, Thamco

Sorry

Codes 208

For me it depends on two things:
-how good will Elden Ring be? Will it even release in 2021? And secondly: WHEN XENOVERSE 3??!?

Reactions: Isa

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Love their games although I think I quit Bersaria like 20-25 hours in for some reason and I had to force myself to finish Zestiria. Didn't quite make it all the way through the Tales of Vesperia port either.

Could be that my tastes are changing a bit since I gunned through Graces F and Xilia 1 and 2 like it was nothing.

But Xenoverse and DBZ Kakarot? That shit is my jam.

Where is my next gen Ridge Racer?

Honestly I don't think I blame them for not making more in that series since games like Forza Horizon 4 kinda ruined all other racing games for me. They went out and pillaged everything that made arcade racers great and melded it with simulator racers into this crazy giant world. It would take a herculean effort to bring Ridge Racer back to relevance in light of that.

• Thoughtful

sublimit

Banned
No way Elden Ring to see 2021 . We don't even have a peek on the gameplays yet .
FromSoftware always liked to show their games close to their release. If they show a gameplay trailer around March it wouldn't be impossible to actually release the game within the year.

• Thoughtful

Isa

I really hope so. Tales of Arise looks really good, can't wait to see more and finally play it. I'm also really interested in Scarlet Nexus. I'll get Elden Ring whenever it gets released. I'd like to see what the devs have planned after Code Vein, there is a LOT they can add or do to expand on the core experience of the first game. Similarly interested in God Eater 4, will they bring back the same developer? They are a quality publisher in my opinion, though Koei Tecmo has more of my love right now.

Its honestly great to see Japanese game companies in a much better position than they were. Capcom is doing much better, and it seems I may finally get my dream Dragon's Dogma 2, Square is getting back up to speed. And Sega is also doing really damn well along with Atlus who've released some of my favorite games last year with Yakuza and 13 Sentinels. 2021 is going to be ace for Japanese games, already got the Ultimate edition of Atelier Ryza 2 preordered, Nier coming up, I still want to believe FFXVI is sometime in 2021, Bravely Default, BoTW 2, SMT V, Persona 5 Strikers, man the list goes on and on! But yeah I really hope that Tales of Arise turns out well.

Top Bottom