• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why men should pay on first date!

subsmoke

She doesn't have to do all that stuff though. She could go on a date looking like she does at the start of the video and most guys wouldn't care.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
The image I posted was a joke.

The only thing I would ask a girl is not to lie, not to betray me and not to steal from me.

The rest is second nature

oohhh.... And I don't want single mothers or mothers with children.
See? That’s the problem. Men have low standards. You may not be as low as “as long as there is pussy” but you ain’t far from that.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
See? That’s the problem. Men have low standards. You may not be as low as “as long as there is pussy” but you ain’t far from that.
Not so much, because I reject those who come for convenience or single mothers... At least in my case I don't accept just anyone.

TexMex

I have no problem paying. If you’re willing to let my disgusting hair ass crawl on top of you then you’ve earned it go with god.

Drake

Honestly, I take zero issue with paying for the first date and even the 2nd (but I'm probably older than a lot of you). Usually if she's a halfway decent person she will genuinely offer to split the bill. If by the 3rd date she's insisting she pays because you got the first 2 times then that's a big green flag.

Last edited:
Top Bottom