• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why doesn't my controller work with my PStwo?

koam

Do the slimline pstwo's support dual shock 1? I'm trying to use mine as a second controller but it isn't working. The analog light turns on but that's about it.

Daigoro

the DS1 does work with the slim model.

i think there is a compatability issues with the digital only original ps1 controller with certain games, but i think the DS1 should work with everything. someone correct me if they know differently.

Daigoro said:
the DS1 does work with the slim model.

i think there is a compatability issues with the digital only original ps1 controller with certain games, but i think the DS1 should work with everything. someone correct me if they know differently.
some games don't work with the DS1

Cheerilee

The Faceless Master said:
some games don't work with the DS1
I can second that.

(I got MegaMan Anniversay Collection for the PS2, and found the DS2 to be downright sluggish compared to playing those same games on the NES and PSone, so I figured I'd pop in a DS1 for pure digital perfection, but all I got was an Atomic Planet-made error screen telling me that I wasn't using an authorized Sony-brand DS2. I gave up on MM:AC and tossed it on the heap where it belongs.)

Top Bottom