• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the best worst poster on Gaf?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
This should be #1 IMO
TennisGirl_thumb.jpg
[/URL]

😳🥵 That (i)'ll do for sure.

Yummy bummy

Most of the folks in the Ukraine thread I’d say. Not much we can do but at least we can all be frustrated and aghast together in that thread. I don’t really contribute much there anymore, but still follow religiously.

The constant rage against Putin and Russia from NoLootBoxDev NoLootBoxDev , is always a welcome sentiment.

As for worst worst? Nah most folks here are alright, despite their questionable movie and film tastes 🙂
Starship Troopers GIF

teezzy

Banned
Listen here @Nobody_Important, who is--by the way--referred to as a Libtard by his enemies. I don't know what kind of jackass you think I am but I've never had an encounter with you that made me think you were a bad poster. I would be lying if I said that I haven't had my eyes grow heavy when reading some of the threads you were posting on back in the day. But that wasn't limited to just you and had nothing to do with you personally. The people who didn't like you are all gone now. You're safe to be yourself without judgement. Just retard your political inclinations at the door and we will love you all the same.

He's actually more than welcome in our secret club. We've discussed it.

DETACA

Banned
So now it's about what's damaging their competitors? Not only have you moved goalposts like 3-4 times in this topic, but you ask questions and then ignore the response with said new goalpost.

Top Bottom