• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who framed Roger Rabbit puts Space Jam 2 to shame

SantaC

This movie (from 1988) still looks awesome. Not only that, but the toons blended with real people looks convincing and the acting is top-notch. I recently rewatched it again, and it holds up very well. I read up upon the film and there were some amazing talent behind it.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
Space Jam 2?
I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by MOODMAN

Kenpachii

The toons look alive, the animations are great. those computer models from disney just don't feel great anymore.

Loved them just being in the real world. So well done.

Doesn’t it get old shitting on new movies? Everybody dogging on Space Jam 2 have their minds stuck in the 90s. It’s the same routine of the movie not having come out and we’re quick to write it off because a film in the 90s did it better and this new one is atrocious. Fuck what do I know, I haven’t even watched the damn thing.

DKehoe

Doesn’t it get old shitting on new movies? Everybody dogging on Space Jam 2 have their minds stuck in the 90s. It’s the same routine of the movie not having come out and we’re quick to write it off because a film in the 90s did it better and this new one is atrocious. Fuck what do I know, I haven’t even watched the damn thing.
I also wonder how much adults in the 90s actually cared about how good Space Jam was.

Top Bottom