• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

which game will top the 360 chart

I'm thinking COD will be the top seller, it's been the number 1 game on the eb chart, but I guess Madden will give it some comp, considering football season heating up

GO BEARS :D

Mr Jared

I'm thinking that it's going to be a battle between Madden and Perfect Dark Zero.

Condemned will sadly be down there with Tony Hawk and Gun :(

Alcibiades

I think by the end of the holiday season it might be Call of Duty 2.

The consenus when I was waiting in line was that it was the best game of the bunch.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Sl1p said:
I'm thinking that it's going to be a battle between Madden and Perfect Dark Zero.

Condemned will sadly be down there with Tony Hawk and Gun :(

Based on sales at my holiday job, I agree with you.

Ramirez

The only game that sold out at the midnight launch I was at was Call of Duty 2,so I'd expect that to be pretty high...

Prine

Banned
I think X360 will sell around 600k in Nov

PDZ = 400k
Cod = 350k
PGR3 = 320k
Madden = 280k
Kameo = 250k

If it wernt for shortages id expect PDZ to sell 700k-800k through November. Topping a million by January

Beowvlf

Banned
Prine said:
I highly, highly doubt MS was able to get that many systems out considering how few each store around my home got, and considering the entirety of Europe is only getting a measly 300k on Friday.

Jewbacca

Banned
Target - 25,000 units (avg 20 units per store)
Walmart - 100,000 (average 25 units per store) + online
EB/GS/Other retailers (radioshack circuit city ect)- 150,000
Kmart - 12,000
Best Buy- 60,000 approx 70 units per store + 10k online

400k units maybe? thats not too bad and we recived a second shipment about half the size of our first.

DrLazy

Don't underestimate $50 vs. $60 games. Still I'd say Call of Duty followed by Pefect Dark and Project Gothom.

monkeyrun

Prine said:

PDZ = 400k
Cod = 350k
PGR3 = 320k
Madden = 280k
Kameo = 250k

If it wernt for shortages id expect PDZ to sell 700k-800k through November. Topping a million by January
considering there's no press release from MS yet, I'd expect the number would be much lower than that.

Top Bottom