• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What TV streaming service do you use?

I’ve been using Sling TV for a while now, but it’s gotten to the point where I am tired of their constant black screens and failing at loading my DVR content properly. I want to switch. What do you have and do you recommend it? I’m SOOOOOOO done with Slang TV.

JBat

We've been using YouTube TV. Just one more aspect of my life Google controls. No complaints so far. Pretty sure they do a 7 day trail.

SpartanN92

Banned
I did Hulu Live for a while but there was often a really annoying delay in the audio so I cancelled after a month.

Gargus

Banned
I use Amazon prime on my fire stick and it has a shitload of great older movies on it that's part of prime.

Couple that with some free streaming apps that actually have some good stuff on them like Pluto and tubi I have more than I can watch. Some free ones like adult swim i check on once in a while.

Other than prime I only pay for Netflix with the disc option since I can get blu Ray's of brand new movies sent to me plus a shit ton of older movies.

So I only pay for Netflix with disc option and prime.

Well, I was mainly referring to the actual Live TV services in my post like Sling TV, YouTube TV, etc.

But if we're listing all of our streaming services, I have Sling TV, Hulu, and FunimationNow. I might still have Disney+.
I have no clue. Oh, and my brother accidentally renewed my Prime, so I have that too. Lol.

Last edited:
I've been using AT&T TV (Direct TV Now) since it came out so I'm locked in at a lower price for their Go Big package plus HBO. None of the other services come close to that many channels for $60.

GreyHorace

Netflix and Amazon Prime. Netflix for the good stuff when they have it, but I hate that they rotate them out regularly.

Amazon may not have much in the latest content, but they've got a lot of obscure stuff that catches my interest.

Top Bottom