• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your top egg format?

What is the best egg format?

• Fried (sunny side up / crispy)

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • Boiled (hard / soft)

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Omlette

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • Poached

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • Scrambled (hard / soft)

Votes: 42 38.5%
  • Raw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frittata

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Where is the egg pun option?

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
egg-stasy
i-see-what-you-did-there-steve-carell.gif

Jeeves

Sure, scrambled might be the least flashy way to prepare an egg, but it's so good and so versatile. Eat it on its own, eat it in a sandwich, mix in whatever herbs, spices or sauces you want. Go wild (or don't)!

I enjoy other styles too, but scrambled is so easy to prepare, a satisfying and not at all fussy eating experience, and you don't waste a bunch of the yolk running all over the plate.

niilokin

i used to eat 5-10 eggs everyday scrambled boiled omelettes, nowadays I get bit nauseous from eggs so I don't want to eat them anymore

Tams

Poached in general for me. Put some on some smoked haddock and...

R.066bf560a96098d192b30d43d3116ade

But soft boiled with buttered (salty of course) toast soldiers is my favourite egg dish. The egg should be cooked according James Bond's preferences; boiled for three and a third minutes.

The single egg, in the dark blue egg-cup with a gold ring around the top, was boiled for three and a third minutes.

R.e176cf71ce5bce83d70b2307cde39a31

I prefer runny yolks. But overall I love eggs, and omelettes and scrambled eggs are delicious too. Even just hard boiled egg is great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom