• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game are you playing...?

Since some off you guys on the other side of the big pond allready have a 360
and we still have to do with the current gen games, i was wondering what everyone is
playing rightnow.

For me:

Xbox
210802b.jpg

950441b.jpg

GameCube
220431b.jpg

220231b.jpg

PSP
190196b.jpg

DS
180002b.jpg

180024b.jpg

PS2
nothing until DQ8 & Shadow of the Colossus

Ow, and no i'm going to buy a 360 at launch.....

PSP

Liberty City Stories

DS

Sims 2 (For Review)

PS2

Matrix Path To Neo (For Review)
THAW (For Review)

Cube

Nothing

XBox

King Kong (For Review)

Xbox360

Nothing Till 2nd December

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Mario Kart Mario Kart Mario Kart Mario Kart Mario Kart...

it's just so PIMP HOT.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
B000B69E9G.01-A23NLORBGXOLEO._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Never finished the GCN version, then my roommate that owned it moved out. Jackass!
B0009A4EV2.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Mmmm.
B000B4SVHY.01-A23NLORBGXOLEO._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Translation was poor mastered!

I am playing what appears to be the best damn collegiate-level sports title EVER. College Hoops 2k6 for Xbox. I mean WOW. They really went all out this year.

For $30, it is a steal.

ghibli99

GBA: Advance Wars (I'm a little behind the times here :lol)

NDS: Mario Kart DS (Good times, but no way to chat online? I don't get it...)

PS2: Gran Turismo 4 (Been doing weekly Time Attack battles w/ friends & family)

Xbox: XBMC (I use it more as a media player than for games)

I was playing Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door on my GC earlier this year, but stopped somewhere around the 5th star. I've been meaning to get back to it, though.

Carm

Final Fantasy 10

I've had the game since it's release and just couldn't get into finishing it before. I started this play through friday and now I'm at I think the final 2 bosses, but I'm at the point now where I don't want to finish it because a boss is pissing me off.

The games balance was fine until mt. gagazet where the fecking encounter rate shot through the roof. I'm fighting
Seymour Omnis
right now, and it's the worst boss fight I've ever had in an rpg(not really, just pissed). I'm essentially forced to go back out and get elemental proof shit to even get a chance to kill the boss.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
GameCube:
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Resident Evil 4
Crash Tag Team Racing for review

Game Boy Advance:
Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones

Nintendo DS:
Sonic Rush
Pac N Roll
Ultimate Spiderman for review
Shrek Super Slam for review

Xbox:
nothing (when I have a 360 and have enough money sometime next year I'll have to play Super Monkey Ball DX and Conker though :))

Xbox 360:
nothing... yet. I hope I'll get one at launch next week.

demi

B00008KTRS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Final Fantasy 10

I've had the game since it's release and just couldn't get into finishing it before. I started this play through friday and now I'm at I think the final 2 bosses, but I'm at the point now where I don't want to finish it because a boss is pissing me off.

The games balance was fine until mt. gagazet where the fecking encounter rate shot through the roof. I'm fighting Seymour Omnis right now, and it's the worst boss fight I've ever had in an rpg(not really, just pissed). I'm essentially forced to go back out and get elemental proof shit to even get a chance to kill the boss.

Just cast Haste on your party and do an Aeon Rush.

Tarazet

I played Wave Race: Blue Storm and Beach Spikers for about 20 minutes each. I won't be keeping them long-term.

I was just playing the last level of Rez, and now I'm admiring the art in Valkyrie Profile's manual.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Im trying to finish my backlog of games beofre I make another purchase. Im playing:

God of war
Devil may cry 3
Digital Devil saga 2
Pro Evolution Soccer 5.

Hopefully once they are out of the way I can buy Deragon Quest 8

Chittagong

Gold Member
210802b.jpg

And it's fucking awesome. I can't believe I almost missed it since it's not HD or 2-4xFSAA. What a fantastic game. Clocked 12 hours since Saturday night, a new record.

Top Bottom