• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Which song did you fancy the most my bronze skipper?

Wish I was rich to have a stand alone house with high end audio equipment... =/

Last edited:

Solarstrike

speaker cone GIF
bass speaker GIF
club bass GIF by Woodblock
bass speaker GIF
speaker cone GIF

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Nothing. Series S stands for Silent

No thanks needed. Wish I was there with lots of drugs What a awesome sound...

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Anyone been watching the Glastonbury streams? Non-UK folks, I'm pretty sure you can VPN into iPlayer and just pretend you have a TV licence. Hopefully people rip that stuff and put it up elsewhere, there's tons of full length 4k sets.

Few highlights:
Kendrick Lamar - absolutely phenomenal set, puts 99% of hip hop artists to shame
Jack White - nailed it, what a setlist, that guy is just raw musicianship through and through
Little Simz - future headliner, an incredible talent

Also Idles, Fontaines D.C., Turnstile, Amyl & The Sniffers, Black Midi, The Avalanches... too much to mention. Jealous of those that went.

Wildebeest

Anyone been watching the Glastonbury streams? Non-UK folks, I'm pretty sure you can VPN into iPlayer and just pretend you have a TV licence. Hopefully people rip that stuff and put it up elsewhere, there's tons of full length 4k sets.
I watched the Macca show as it was broadcast. A lot of people are going home from the festival with their vocal cords messed up. Got some catching up to do. Dunno why, but their "dance party" category is stacked. Bonobo, Four Tet, Bicep, Avalanches, and more.

Few highlights:
Kendrick Lamar - absolutely phenomenal set, puts 99% of hip hop artists to shame
Jack White - nailed it, what a setlist, that guy is just raw musicianship through and through
Little Simz - future headliner, an incredible talent

Also Idles, Fontaines D.C., Turnstile, Amyl & The Sniffers, Black Midi, The Avalanches... too much to mention. Jealous of those that went.
I was there but a little in and out (late sat, left around dinner time on Sunday). Got to watch Fontaines from side of stage (which was nice), although then went to the front to get a better vibe - actually reallly good live, much better than I expected...

• Love
Reactions: AV

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Mostly a particular podcast regarding conspiracies and the occult etc. Super entertaining. It's host is super likable. Plus it does distract from the silence in my apparment. Like an lonely old man having the radio on in the background lmao =P

No worries EviLore EviLore I'll keep all that stuff to myself =)

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I watched the Macca show as it was broadcast. A lot of people are going home from the festival with their vocal cords messed up. Got some catching up to do. Dunno why, but their "dance party" category is stacked. Bonobo, Four Tet, Bicep, Avalanches, and more.

Avalanches were sick, haven't caught up on the other dance stuff yet. Skipping Bicep as we're seeing them on Saturday, very keen.

I was there but a little in and out (late sat, left around dinner time on Sunday). Got to watch Fontaines from side of stage (which was nice), although then went to the front to get a better vibe - actually reallly good live, much better than I expected...

Nice! We're off to Rock Werchter on Thursday and praying we can make Fontaines at 2pm the same day, if not they're at the Leeds day we're going to.

Nice! We're off to Rock Werchter on Thursday and praying we can make Fontaines at 2pm the same day, if not they're at the Leeds day we're going to.

That'll be great no doubt - catch em wherever you can. I'm off to see them in Dublin next weekend which will be a pretty big (for obvious reasons...)

Durien

I have been listening to a bunch of Gojira live. Man, seeing them live must be aweesome. I also just started listening to Messugah which the AI thought I might like. The AI was correct.

For Gojira live, check out Live at Red Rocks and Hellfest 2019

GeekyDad

Not gonna post a bunch of links, but I'm really enjoying the heck out of Union Station right now. I've always been a casual Alison Krauss fan, but this recent discovery of a live performance with Dan Tyminski singing Man of Constant Sorrow has hooked me for life, I think. Right now I'm listening to the entire album of Paper Airplane. Dimming of the Day (Bonnie Raitt's version, a personal favorite) just started. Mmm...

RAÏSanÏa

Something more Greek inspired would have been better for Moon Knight. Overwrought Arabic influence brought a more modern Egypt element rather than ancient.
Not that it couldn't be new sounding.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Having a beer and watching the greatest movie for music ever made right now.

Kevin and Perry Go Large.

Soundtrack absolutely fucking slaps.

Got the CD soundtrack by an absolute fluke from music magpie eBay once for a couple of quid when it was selling for upwards of £30 on eBay.

Top Bottom