• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

RAÏSanÏa

After mentioning neutrinos as information carries interacting with the universe in a perceptible way to the human mind after a vision related to V'ger, it was suggested I check out Stanislaw Lem's Glos Pana. Does it separate light from light, I wonder?

Monokrom

Music from Sweden.

Agent Side Grinder - This Is Us (2014)

Henric De La Cour - Dracula (2011)

SPARK! - Zombie (2016)

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Got back from Primavera Barcelona a few days ago, brought Covid back with me but we're feeling mostly better now. Had a great time overall, the organisation was a bit of a shit show - something like 3 water fountains for 60k people on day one, insane bar queues, soulless massive double mainstage setup. But the music was phenomenal, few highlights...

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard: set of the weekend for me. The Strokes pulled out last minute so I got to see Gizz & Mogwai instead and honestly it worked out better. They closed on a 13 minute Dripping Tap and I danced like a lunatic through the whole thing. Just incredible.

Dinosaur Jr: not the first act we saw but the first to really blow my socks off, J Mascis can really make a guitar sing. Played as the sun went down behind us.

DJ Shadow: seen him before but he absolutely blew the lid off the place, that man produces frequencies of bass we can only dream of.

Nick Cave: only managed to see a small part of the show, from far back, but what we did catch was genius. Need to get tickets to see him elsewhere.

Gorillaz: good enough alone but they brought up Mos Def, Hypnotic Brass Ensemble, Bootie from Pharcyde, De La Soul and slowthai. What a cast.

Most underwhelming was probably Tame Impala, wasn't bad at all, nice light show, but ehh. Nothing to write home about and he was one of my most anticipated.

RAÏSanÏa

FeUjI5J.png

I'm tentatively very interested in Priest, an electro synth group made up of three members of ghost that left. I believe they were part of the lawsuit, but the music is, good? I kinda really like it

Last edited:

Banned
I saw Elon Musk tweet this:

and now here I am because my brain was like... YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS SONG NOW OR I WILL ANNOY YOU FOR 12h STRAIGHT!

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.

Amanda Lepre - Vexilla Regis (feat. Stemage)​

Top Bottom