• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Amory

I've had the new Chvrches album, Screen Violence, playing the last few days.

It's quite good. Still not up to par with their first two albums, but better than their third. I'm enjoying it

Banned
yo, as someone who doesn't play League of Legends I am in shock right now to discover that they have an in-lore band that SLAPS REALLY HARD! holy shit!

Pentakill

fucking Jorn Lande! and Noora from Battlebeast in a damn Melodic Prog Metal band? HELL FUCKING YEAH!
they had some live event today which is how I came across this, they released the new album right after the event and it's running on repeat right now!

Last edited:

Vagswarm

NSFW

This beat is fire... great vocals too. Didn't realize it was on the GTA 3 tracklist until I tried playing the piece of trash recently, lol.

Fools idol

Banned
This album on Vinyl. It's absolutely glorious and possibly even my favourite album of all time.

For many reasons, it resonated with me very strong from the first few listens, so much so that it finally pushed me to get therapy for my mental health problems. You could almost say it was life changing - I figured I should own the best possible quality version of it.
dbfa1978.jpg

Top Bottom