• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I can't stop listening to this band Hot Milk. They appeared in my Spotify and I'm so into them. They are a emo/pop/punk rock band from Manchester, UK. I'm a sucker for bands from Manchester. This is probably my favourite song by them:

I guess while I'm at it my other favourite band from Manchester would be Pale Waves. I've been listening to them for years but can't get enough of them either:

Last edited:

Up there with The Seer and Deathconsciousness as the greatest album of the century thus far. Just an unbelievable achievement in poetry ("there's a war, when it rips through the hills on a child's roar, skips across the water like a stone; there's a sure rope swinging, without a head in its jaws; It's waiting... There's a war" is one of the most haunting descriptions of suicidal thoughts ever), sound and especially MOOD. It never stops sounding like that cover art, which it also shares in common with the other albums I mentioned.

C4lukin2

Banned
They are the worst. Artis.... Super stupid fuck heads, that are shit people.

It is like a swimming pool, and the kids shit themself and it floats up.

Or even more then that, base good to go, science is shit, because these idiots are ass fucks, science claims we stay cool with theThing.

Hill was so good that he has Eric Dolphy and Joe Henderson killing it and all I can hear are the piano notes. Steady, but erratic sounding. He built tension like no other.

teezzy

Banned
8122Mvlp-vL._SL1300_.jpg

Top Bottom