• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

RAÏSanÏa

Funeral is their best IMO. Everything after Neon Bible just did not click with me.
The band's recent troubles intuitively brought to mind a spell I cast In the summer of 2017 that may have gotten tangled up in #metoo which I've been keeping watch on. This seems a good opportunity to ground my spell with the help of Sophia's songs of burial.

This grounding may have an observable upstream effect on those that overstepped the grounding point with regards to applications of #metoo in the past(Re: RE). In theory #metoo will continue to be energized safely with the energy of the spell before the point of grounding.

RAÏSanÏa

...it is mere idleness to say that I had not lived before --that the soul has no previous existence. You deny it? --let us not argue the matter. Convinced myself, I seek not to convince. There is, however, a remembrance of aerial forms --of spiritual and meaning eyes --of sounds, musical yet sad --a remembrance which will not be excluded; a memory like a shadow, vague, variable, indefinite, unsteady; and like a shadow, too, in the impossibility of my getting rid of it while the sunlight of my reason shall exist.

In that chamber was I born. Thus awaking from the long night of what seemed, but was not, nonentity, at once into the very regions of fairy-land --into a palace of imagination --into the wild dominions of monastic thought and erudition --...

RAÏSanÏa

OaXIcBL.png
deadpool GIF by Deadpool's Fun Sack

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Going to have to relisten to this one.

Very very very highly recommended Channel for those into the esoteric, occult, paranormal, UFO/aliens, The Great Reset, Big Pharma, AI, Geo Politics Etc.

So much information coming from great, great guest speakers that have decades of expertise under their belt.

I'm really glad having that flame reignited from when I was 14 and discovered Von Dännicken books and went deep into the rabbit hole on my very own. Had a hiatus or 2 due to getting depressed seeing the world from an other perspective. But I've grown and.. well.. whatever.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

I need to make a 80's playlist for my gym sessions. Kinda burned out (not really) on the hypnotic EDM and was wondering what to listen to..

Had an 80min stairmaster session today (220 floors lol) with a podcast which is fine but sometimes we need those vibrations of the song you posted to push it to the limit.

Pun semi intended

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I need to make a 80's playlist for my gym sessions. Kinda burned out (not really) on the hypnotic EDM and was wondering what to listen to..

Had an 80min stairmaster session today (220 floors lol) with a podcast which is fine but sometimes we need those vibrations of the song you posted to push it to the limit.

Pun semi intended
Yup, great workout track!

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
I’ve been listening to a lot of chillstep recently. Super relaxing and made me put life in perspective. Personally I am a fan of Mixhound mixes on YouTube. It’s gotten me through college, as well as some pretty dark times over the last couple of years.

RAÏSanÏa

Sure I guess. It's not like I know his whole library by heart. ÷)
If the subject is addressed while you're listening to it then a link to it as a token of gratitude for supplying you with the book recommendations you inquired about from my knowledge base would be transactionally appreciated.

Her harlequin hovers nearby
Awaiting a word
Gasping at glimpses
Of gentle true spirit

They are one person.
They are two alone.
They are three together.
They are for each other.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
If the subject is addressed while you're listening to it then a link to it as a token of gratitude for supplying you with the book recommendations you inquired about from my knowledge base would be transactionally appreciated.

Her harlequin hovers nearby
Awaiting a word
Gasping at glimpses
Of gentle true spirit

They are one person.
They are two alone.
They are three together.
They are for each other.

Will do my best for sure. Curious as to why you chose to quote those words instead of my full post.

Also I'm not that familiar with Astrology so can you provide a ballpark?
If I was a member which I'm planning to do maybe because free version gives you half of the interviews, I could PM him and ask

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

why you chose to quote those words instead of my full post.
The request is specifically about any mention of esoteric and occult changes to astrology being associated with the Great Reset in whatever context. Even noise might carry some signal.

Upstream

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The request is specifically about any mention of esoteric and occult changes to astrology being associated with the Great Reset in whatever context. Even noise might carry some signal.

Upstream

I see and maybe even heard something in passing about your inquiry. I listen to these back to back with ever changing topics so it becomes a blur.

Anyways; noted.

Nico_D

Once again went back and listened to Rufus Wainwright, all his albums actually. Love him - I think his singing is getting better by age. And by not being high anymore. His latest album, Unfollow the Rules, was stronger than the two previous ones Out of the Game and Release the Stars both which weren't bad but not as strong as Want One or Two either, especially Want One. This song on Unfollow the Rules is imo one of the best songs he has done:

And also, I can't get enough of Hannah Waddingham singing. Heard her in Ted Lasso and I'm just mesmerized by her voice.

Top Bottom