• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Tschumi

Never heard this guy before, might have come just a biiiiit too late in my life for me to really get into him, but he's awesome

GeekyDad

this is coldplays best single since "fix you"

stunning, beautiful song and i cant stop listening to it

Never heard the song. Had to be patient at the beginning because, to my ears, it was riding a fine line between pretentious and true, but then he sings, "In the end, it's all about
The love you're sending out," and from there on out...

I'm in tears, man. It all just comes together. Very nice song. Love finding good music. Thanks.

Edit: Just wow, man. I mean, the Lord knows when you need it. Geez...

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
I gotta say, the new "generation" of anti-mumble anti-gangster anti-label rappers has even me as an old metal head turning my head. "New" independent hybrid musicians like Upchurch (hip-hop, country and rock) has relit my interest in hip hop amongst other things, and this rediscovery journey feels surprisingly good.

Last edited:

Dr. Suchong

this is coldplays best single since "fix you"

stunning, beautiful song and i cant stop listening to it

I agree, although, to be fair I've been out of the loop as far as Coldplay is concerned.
Haven't paid much attention to them since X&Y (Which was magnificent)
Getting some Pink Floyd vibes from this :)

Mossybrew

I'm going to dedicate a few links tonight to Cults, one of the best new bands of the last ten years, and to start here's the song that hit us on some random music channel Cox was putting out when we lived down in San DIego.

Mossybrew

This track, easily one of my favorites. The lyrics resonated with me hard, and I just fucking love this song. YOU CAN'T FIX THAT!

Solarstrike

Gold Member

YFtZPFp.png
🎵🎶

Last edited:
Top Bottom