• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Nico_D

It's been sometime, probably closer to 10 years since the last time but for some reason I ended up listening the first four Marillion albums (the Fish era). Damn they are good. My favorites are Fugazi and the real masterpiece, Misplaced Childhood. Clutching at Straws isn't bad eiter. Script for a Jester's Tear is slightly raw and immature but still perfectly listenable.

Which of the Fish's solo albums are the best?

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I have fallen back into a deep hole of Slipknot. I grew up with it and I still love it, so it's pretty much really enjoyable comfort food for me. That and a lot of "Punisher" album by Phoebe Bridgers.

Tschumi

I've posted this same piece before, I just wanna double up because Australia's (and Broken Sword's) own Barrington Pheloung ripped out possibly the greatest tv drama theme song of all time and it deserves props.

GeekyDad

I've posted this same piece before, I just wanna double up because Australia's (and Broken Sword's) own Barrington Pheloung ripped out possibly the greatest tv drama theme song of all time and it deserves props.

Ugh...yeah. I remember that from, I think it was Endeavour, right? That tune so deeply kinda conveys just about every human emotion. Ugh, so good.

I was listening to this. I know there's a remaster, but I think I generally prefer the original mix.

Tschumi

Ugh...yeah. I remember that from, I think it was Endeavour, right? That tune so deeply kinda conveys just about every human emotion. Ugh, so good.

I was listening to this. I know there's a remaster, but I think I generally prefer the original mix.

Endeavour was actually a prequel series to Inspector Morse, a 90s show... This is the theme to Morse, but yeah I understand they put it on Endeavour, perhaps after a few seasons or something (not too sure, haven't seen Endeavour yet)

ps. love peter gabriel :)

hollams

Gold Member
Buckethead. It's insane how much music he puts out. There are almost 300 Pike Albums now. Great songs to listen to while playing Rocket League.

Three Wheeler

The closed Triptych

Top Bottom