• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Song makes me think of Next Friday.

RIP John Witherspoon. Such an hilarious man. :(

tumblr_mr4ktuMZj31qc1jg4o1_400.gif

Tschumi

I mean music fits well, though not as good as the original. But what are the chances that Pink Floyd had a film copy of the movie in 1970, before video was widely available, and they'd bother timing their stuff to it only for it be a cool piece of trivia decades later.
I'm not trying to cast shade but he's right, you're being kinda savage.. he's just saying it matches well, he's not saying they intended it, as far as i can tell.. he mentions Kubrick wanting them but he's not saying this song is proof positive of collaboration... it's like... wasn't there some video going around a few months ago of some old timey song perfectly matching a scene from a movie, or something? Yah you've been a bit harsh. Peace and love

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Feels like forever that I’ve had to kill time in an airport. Crazy how even after almost a year of being grounded, chilling in a familiar terminal brings certain songs to mind.
I’ve listened to this song in so many airports over the past few years.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
The movie was just okay.

This song, however, is incredible. Thomas Newman is a genius. It really makes you feel like you're travelling through space.

GeekyDad

Most of you probably won't remember this one, but it was shortly after Trevor Rabin joined the band. I think I was about 16 (1987)

Still such a great song.

Top Bottom