• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are the Meebles?

Ark-AMN

Banned
I've seen these strange critters pop up now and then in some posts (usually Drinky Cows) going "meeble meeble", what are they?

demi

There is a deep symbolism behind it.

It is a demi created faith.

TekunoRobby is your new messiah. Your jesus. Recognize him and say his name in prayer.

Hail Mary? Hail Robby.

Ark-AMN

Banned
So, if I have this right, then the meebles are a pair named Bub and Bob, and they're apparently part of a religion?

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
The sooner you embrace them into your life the sooner you'll come to realize the answers to the very questions you seek. Ask not what you perceive these things to be, rather embrace them and embellish in their holy knowledge. One day you'll look back on life and realize the great deed they have done for you and your quest for eternal peace.

demi

Ark-AMN said:
So, if I have this right, then the meebles are a pair named Bub and Bob, and they're apparently part of a religion?

Wrong.

You will never understand the true meaning behind the profound images I convey.

Just know that meeble is here, and it will be your new pseudo-religion, next to Wicca and Athiesm.

Slowly but surely, we will capture the many hearts and eyes of men and women.

Belfast

demi said:
There is a deep symbolism behind it.

It is a demi created faith.

TekunoRobby is your new messiah. Your jesus. Recognize him and say his name in prayer.

Hail Mary? Hail Robby.

I wish to subscribe to your religion. What do I have to do to become a Meeblite?

demi

meeblemeeble1my.gif
meeblemeeble1my.gif
meeblemeeble1my.gif
meeblemeeble1my.gif
meeblemeeble1my.gif
meeblemeeble1my.gif

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Speaking of Bub and Bob, I spotted some guy at a random convention wearing a Bub/Bob hat. As in, it was shaped exactly like the upper half of Bub's ... or Bob's... head. I'm not entirely sure which it is anymore.

In any case, I never spotted him again, and I suspect it was a custom-made job, but I figure where better to ask. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about, and if so, where can I get one?

demi said:

I am the Anti-Meeble! Fear me for I am all that is unholy and un-Meeble!

And don't forget to purchase something nice at the Anti-Meeble gift shop....................we have some lovely hand crafted Anti-Meeble wooden figurines and the Anti-Meeble plate set is simply to die for! Available in Aquamarine, Lavendar and Cream.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Top Bottom