• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Banishers : Ghost of New Eden | Gameplay Breakdown (release February 13th)

Flabagast

Video is one week old but I have not seen it posted here. Game is kinda overlooked whereas it will release in a few days now.

I've been warming up to this, kinda intrigued and waiting for reviews next week before potentially buying it.

Just skipped through the video a bit, looks kind of okayish.. I feel like I've heard about this before, maybe I have. Don't care for the narrator though.

Bkdk

the game will be ghosted by gamers overall, soon dont nod will become ghosted too. early rip for them as I sure won't even notice they are gone when they announce their shut down.

Looks like K-Mart Witcher. I don't want to come down on this as there is clearly some passion put into it, but that's my first impression after watching the full video. I also dislike the narration, but that's just a me-thing.

Maddanth

I loved Vampyr, so I will definitely get this at some point. But releasing it between Persona 3, Yakuza 8, FF7, Dragons Dogma 2 or Rise of Ronin is just stupid as hell.
This game was originally supposed to release in November of last year but due to It being such a packed release schedule they moved it to February in another jam packed month. Think I will pick this up at some point for sure tho as I loved vampyr as well.

PanzerCute

This game was originally supposed to release in November of last year but due to It being such a packed release schedule they moved it to February in another jam packed month. Think I will pick this up at some point for sure tho as I loved vampyr as well.
Yeah I remember, and I already thought it was a terrible move at the time.

Lets hope they can sell it in the long run, I love these AA RPGs and there are not that many.

StueyDuck

This game's gonna be a fart In the wind unfortunately.

Not sure what exactly is so unappealing about it but it just doesn't look good nor fun.

Also it's dontnod. We all know how subtle and definitely not on the nose their social justi... I mean narratives are

Last edited:

Flabagast

New gameplay demo that goes quite in depth into the combat system

It seems quite cool imho and pretty involved, with a nice twist on the God of War formula.

Braag

I liked Vampyr even though it was bit too heavy on dialogue at times with everyone wanting to tell you their life story. But the world and the plot was pretty interesting and made me want to see it through.
This looks like a solid AA RPG. I hope it's good, the clips make it look promising.

New gameplay demo that goes quite in depth into the combat system

It seems quite cool imho and pretty involved, with a nice twist on the God of War formula.

Okay, he says it pretty much 1 minute in. They're very much inspired from GoW 2018 with the combat system (if it wasn't obvious enough).

I will check this out when it's on sale.

Top Bottom