• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome back Brêpe

Papa

Banned
He’s actually not due back until tomorrow but I have to get in early before MiyazakiLovesAttention steals the glory.

Welcome back Brêpe. Hope you been slayin the finest tranny backpussy and dunkin on Nintendo soyboys while you been gone. The place wasn’t the same without your autism and even your mortal enemy haxan7 haxan7 admitted as much.

He’s actually not due back until tomorrow but I have to get in early before MiyazakiLovesAttention steals the glory.

Welcome back Brêpe. Hope you been slayin the finest tranny backpussy and dunkin on Nintendo soyboys while you been gone. The place wasn’t the same without your autism and even your mortal enemy haxan7 haxan7 admitted as much.

Yes, it has been noticeably better round these parts

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Welcome back to the party Brap

giphy.gif

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I apologize for all of the horrible rumors I spread about you while you were gone. I don’t actually think you raped and murdered a young woman working at a gas station outside Topeka Kansas in the early morning hours of June 3 2004.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
It was nice knowing you. Maybe some day you can stop compensating and start finding joy in Nintendo games.

Top Bottom