• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs : Legion - PC System Requirements

RoboFu

One of the green rats
hmm those 8 and 10 gig 3070/3080s not meeting ultra settings already. Hopefully partner cards with more ram will be a thing?

Rickyiez

hmm those 8 and 10 gig 3070/3080s not meeting ultra settings already. Hopefully partner cards with more ram will be a thing?

Good lord not another one . That vram section is the vram capacity for the recommended GPU and not the vram requirement . 2080 Ti with 11GB and 2080s with 8GB , that's it .

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Good lord not another one . That vram section is the vram capacity for the recommended GPU and not the vram requirement . 2080 Ti with 11GB and 2080s with 8GB , that's it .

ill still wait for more I already have a 2080 with 8 and recommendations are just going to get larger . 8 and 10 isn't enough for future proofing for 2 or 3 years.

teezzy

Banned
So, the 3070 and 3080 are already out of date. Good to know.

So the solution is to get the most expensive, over the top card? You are still supporting Nvidia big time this way. Its like they did this on purpose so they can sell the big card. The sensible solution would be to wait for the inevitable VRAM upgraded cards and let Nvidia chocke on stocking the current ones.

I couldn't agree more. I'm not paying $1500 for a GPU. I don't care about video games enough.

CrysisFreak

Banned
I want them to confirm that the next-gen console versions run at 60fps like Valhalla but afaik they haven't said anything yet right?
It's possibly best if I get this on sale considering the insane cringe that's in here.

Top Bottom