• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

it seems like you can get pass the collab ban by just not having the visuals and voice of the other vtuber

Gura has been playing MK8DX alot trying to get much better at the game so she DMd Bae to get into a 1v1 room during this stream

it can't be called a collab

before the Mei defense force goes out hunting for shark. In defense of Gura she has been streaming with back pain for over a week now. She needed the distraction. Her back is getting worse, she needs to see a real doctor and not those back rub snake oil salesmen.

I don't know what is a collab anymore.

Miko x Gura collab would be cute

Gura has been super ambitious lately in reaching out to JP senpais. This is a new thing.
Wonder if she is going to Japan soon?

Haachama does "Real Talk". No, for real this time.

Summary: She originally liked Vtubing because when she was in Australia it was the only way for her to talk with someone in Japanese. When she came back to Japan she lost motivation. Because she had her family and friends again, she was so happy she "forgot" about her dream (to become the strongest idol). She is in 1st class of college now and saw everybody else having fun after classes and started wondering why does she have to work so hard Vtubing when all others have fun. That's the main reason she took breaks. She is jealous of Vtubers that can 100% focus on Vtubing. She will try to be both college student and Vtuber in the future.

Last edited:
Lamy played Undertale:

For some reason I kinda lost track of who started Undertale but didn't finish yet.

By the way, didn't hear from Fubuki for a long time? Well Fubuki is now playing Genocide Speedruns DAILY.

i don't like these two on the server. Council sucks at this game they rarely get anything done

Calli was the worst minecraft player but at least her cave had 4 walls and a dppr
these girls are not even trying to follow the rules of this game

Fauna is acting like mother nature in the game and freed the bees and cares about trees.

PLAY THE GAME!

Last edited:
The worst thing about Kronii is that she always already knows half the games she plays.

Like what's the point of playing Stories Untold if you already know it (and proceed to spoil the chat too).

Did anyone watch the full playthrough? Did she only know the first chapter or the whole game?

The worst thing about Kronii is that she always already knows half the games she plays.

Like what's the point of playing Stories Untold if you already know it (and proceed to spoil the chat too).

Did anyone watch the full playthrough? Did she only know the first chapter or the whole game?

which game stream?

Council seems to play games they a;ready played, I get that feeling far more than first gen those girl felt lost for real with what they played

too bad we are lacking new hot games for a little while longer

Yoitube deleted the most harmless member of Hololive

best thing that could have happened to this low sibs cutie she was trending twitteer in her home country
and her channel is back

Last edited:
she tells the truth
She brings up an interesting point. It's kinda strange that male Vtubers are not really very successful even if they are really good (like some HoloStars members), but there's plenty normal male streamers that are way more popular than any female ones.

I guess it partially has to do with the "Idol" concept only being interesting to heterosexual males.

She brings up an interesting point. It's kinda strange that male Vtubers are not really very successful even if they are really good (like some HoloStars members), but there's plenty normal male streamers that are way more popular than any female ones.

I guess it partially has to do with the "Idol" concept only being interesting to heterosexual males.

I kinda understand it but still find it weird. I really don't have the same urge to watch Holostars as I do EN

I've watched pewdiepie, drdisrespect and ninja streams before find them much more interesting than male vtubers but again it could be the language spoken but holostars does so poorly i am not sure if they will ever invest in a EN branch

sponsoring her stream when it is one of her favorite series seems strange to me but win win for her

I want to see some of Callie's reactions to this game

Shaqazooloo

it seems like you can get pass the collab ban by just not having the visuals and voice of the other vtuber

Gura has been playing MK8DX alot trying to get much better at the game so she DMd Bae to get into a 1v1 room during this stream

it can't be called a collab

Got around to watching this the other day. Impressed she does 200cc, not many people can handle the speed and she's not that bad either.

Kiara broke down crying because she could not beat the final bpss in time before INA's stream that she wanted to watch

she was crying from frustration now she removed the whole video hours of playing removed

Kiara's ,meltdown almost ruined Ina's stream for me, her Zelda stream being gone and no climps of her meltdown has been uploaded hope she feels better soon. I love Kiara's openess and you hear more of the industry talk from her than any of the others. But when she melts down it is hard to watch.

I bet she is stressing herself out trying to make her one year celebration stream something epic instead of just enjoying the moment. Maybe after seeing that Ina kept it low key and simple the pressure will be less.

Kiara's ,meltdown almost ruined Ina's stream for me, her Zelda stream being gone and no climps of her meltdown has been uploaded hope she feels better soon. I love Kiara's openess and you hear more of the industry talk from her than any of the others. But when she melts down it is hard to watch.
What happened?

Top Bottom