• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

^ You guys are way off topic considering what vtubers are thus far in current times. The Human aspect and the connection to the fanbase is still a roleplay thing. Having person performing is still a huge part of the community. People talking to bots or A.I. is a totally different community and fetish based and driven fans. Very different subject that deserves its own thread.

We have vtubers roleplaying as A.I., Robpts. Aliens, and everything unter the sun. But to core of it is the performance and lore the character wishes to build a world around.

This is like saying weebs are the same as furries. Different set of folks.
Well guess we could have discrimination against ai. But that is not the only thing coming, synthetic biological humans are coming, sufficient technology and you can bioprint girls.

The powers possible in this age, they are intoxicating,

The final lifeform, the final being, the eternal being, the perfect being could also be a vtuber, no?

That is also a potential avatar, but it's a known reverse isekai avatar for players, aka anyone anywhere anytime can be it.

Might the hair of god be pink perhaps?

Last edited:
what is she watching looks like a video

glad to see she is ok
She was finally wrapping up the tarantula cooking contest she wanted to do.

And as expected, she was just too unmotivated to stream. But went eating with Coco and Kanata today and they motivated her to stream again.

She said she spend most time in Kindergarten. I wonder if she meant college with that or if she actually works at one now (was her job wish as child after all).

Anton668

this should be good
cqligu4pm6d71.png

Hana Flores (member of Kawaii5, more known for Charlotte Suzu and Nene Amano) will be graduating mid August.

Nene just did a stream to comfort the fans:

She claimed she'll never leave and be there forever. Quite a bold statement.

Hana was the least successful members of Kawaii5 (according to subs, money-wise she earned most alongside Nene apparently) and she's leaving to pursue her dream. She only streamed for 3 months. Her real identity is still unknown.

Last edited:

I like such teeth, but the problem is the tongue and kisses should you have such.

Kiara is about to be banned by Nintendo talking about Zelda's panties
copyright reform is needed, and increasing the power of fair use too. The U.S. should try to export the concept of fair use and free speech to other countries too.

On another note, I like it that many vtubers look beautiful, in accordance to my notions of ideal beauty.

But I myself would probably take on a higher end CG model appearance ala codemiko

Probably similar to either sakura from ffbe, red girl from nier, or altair like, I think altair is a suigintou expy

Anime style is good, but cg style like ffbe is more realistic(both are equally good, but ceramic like skin is of my taste, there's some naughty gura stuff in cg flying around...)... trouble is number of human faces is finite, and if you take on such you will find you actually look like at least someone in the real world too.(I'm not sure what is going to be done about the finiteness of human faces, and the fact descendants can often look identical to ancestors, especially with immortality around the corner. Not to mention identical twins. In some sense likeness must fall into public domain, but in another this could be highly offensive and respect should be paid to some degree.)

Bless you IRyS fans

I still can't enjoy her streams so far I will try watching this one hope she in on the EN server.

edit: o0ps she went into the JP server

what is Mori doing in the EN server so it turned into a collab

Last edited:
Just me randomly pointing out one of my favorite Vtubers Ushio Ebi again:

She is a great example for an actually good and talented Vtuber. She always spreads a good mood, has enough gaming knowledge, talks about really fun things (with lots of great quotes) and she is fully indie. She even composed the music in her stream herself.

The only downside is that she does not really play many interesting games, so unless you're into Minecraft (or similar games) streams she doesn't offer too much to watch. I told her once that she should be playing more funny games blind on stream, but she replied she prefers to play and enjoy those alone, so no luck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom