• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

I've been paying more attention to the amount of dislike a stream gets. It seems to me that Kiara get the most dislikes in EN kinda weird so many invest so much time into stopping by to dislike her content. It is not that much when compared to her likes but I just notice it more now.

I missed this stream but was looking forward to it, will watch the VOD now

I think Shark is over doing it for her Birthday week

someone is a bit naked

Last edited:
She did not post any photos of her plants or the cake after working on it all cake stream
this happened at the end

she did say bye but I think she got hurt or cake got ruined
not sure why clippers found this funny she should have twitted she was okay she was using lots of sharp items

edit: dhe's ok

Last edited:
Holy shit the Ame stream is godlike.
I like how she finds tech to make her streams better. She spends money on new 2D and 3D assets often to keep things fresh. Everything she uses spreads to genmates in EN and beyond.

EDIT: Yeah that vr 3D model allowed her to dance it tracked everything. That was cheating she became 3D before hololive gave her a model.

Last edited:
Why does Discord hangout on Hololive streams so often? I know Discord is a very important part of connecting the talent to each other so it's not like they need to promote Discord even more but they tend to come around a lot.

Ina is still allergic to superchats and gets bullied often by the Fund flood meme

Last edited:
Sooner than she said, but shark was pretty shaken up during that stream

must be a personal song, those lyrics go in

Kiara should be proud lol

Last edited:
Gura has the fastest to 1 million views song?
Makes sense since her huge following is very active

Calli is back home and poor Kiara had to miss her vacation trip with her friend because there was an error on her covid test papers or something

poor Ina game crash at the end

I think this is my limit I don't want Hololive to ever get to this point, it is okay to play around but a full stream of free pussy and dick talk not so funny

Last edited:
I did not really want an ALT Gura but a lot of fan art is coming out for the Red Gura lot's of comments about Reflect being inspired by Haachama. But Gura and Haachama never really had time to connect. Could just be salty Haachama fans who have no idea how many Hololive JP girls have an Evil Alt. I really hope it does not go as far as getting a full ALT GURA like Rushia has 2 or more hair colors.

Still that Shark likes to role play and loves horror since she has given up on boing boing she might go red shark

There are a lot of Alts in Hololive. Even TTRPG is creating more in EN

this is cute

by the time I get these delivered she would have been gone for months

kinda weird they have given her so much love at the end, guess when you are fired it is a different thing than if you are the one asking to leave.

what is with this girl and bread?

Last edited:
kinda weird they have given her so much love at the end, guess when you are fired it is a different thing than if you are the one asking to leave.
Depends on the situation. As explained, most rules on Hololive are to protect their Vtubers. For Coco it's just that she wasn't allowed to do many things because the staff was worried that it would increase hate from the antis or make her lose her fans because she says something too controversial. Now that they know she graduates, it isn't such a big issue anymore, so they let her do whatever she wants.

Though the fan articles are mainly to milk money off the graduation if you ask me. But that's fine for me.

I still don't really know what Coco is going to do after graduation, but apparently it will be something bigger than Hololive. Really wonder what that could be. I doubt she is just going to work as office lady again since she voiced her hate towards being a corporate slave (especially in Japan) multiple times. So either she makes her own company or maybe something like she's becoming the next news girl or gets an own comedy show or something. Kinda curious.

Depends on the situation. As explained, most rules on Hololive are to protect their Vtubers. For Coco it's just that she wasn't allowed to do many things because the staff was worried that it would increase hate from the antis or make her lose her fans because she says something too controversial. Now that they know she graduates, it isn't such a big issue anymore, so they let her do whatever she wants.

Though the fan articles are mainly to milk money off the graduation if you ask me. But that's fine for me.

I still don't really know what Coco is going to do after graduation, but apparently it will be something bigger than Hololive. Really wonder what that could be. I doubt she is just going to work as office lady again since she voiced her hate towards being a corporate slave (especially in Japan) multiple times. So either she makes her own company or maybe something like she's becoming the next news girl or gets an own comedy show or something. Kinda curious.
Might as well get use to KSON if you think she has bigger plans.

KSON has already turned back on her membership feature for her channel, pretty sure that is a future source of income.

I really like Coco and I like the way Hololive/Cover is taking care of her wish to leave the character behind.
I don't believe Coco has bigger plans. Streaming as KSON is not going to get her into anything that Hololive could not have arranged for her.
I could see joining any other vtuber agency as a huge negative. Hololive fans hated Kiara wanting to collab with vshojo think about the rift it would cause if Coco's voice talent joined another agency?

KSON can make it solo and she would start getting Hololive Collabs. Kiara already wants to collab with Uto. KSONE will get a lot of love but not sure if that is bigger than what Coco is now.

The only bigger thing she could be doing is retiring the Dragon getting hit by an Isekai Truck at the end of her last stream.

She returns a few months later as a member of Hololive EN Gen 2.

I seriously don't see anything that would make her a bigger meme than that. Her voice is iconic enough to keep the meme on fire.
If the talent and cover were smart this is the direction they would have gone. It would be a huge event in the community and give her a chance to reshape her image.

My take is at first the dragon was a shitpost joke for Coco but after EN I think everything kept getting more polished. Everyone was getting higher Quality designs and improving their work. Coco could have stayed the dragon for years but had to deal with some really stupid antis.

So yeah, I think Coco leaving JP for EN would have been a powerful move and it would show that Cover is very flexible in helping their talents.

It's not like Haachama did not disappear her debut character for a long time and became something else. Pretty much the same thing but doing it in a more dramatic way.

I wish her the best but I seriously don't believe there is a bigger more professional vtuber agency out there.
Vshojo or anyone else will have to be more protective of the talents in the future to get those larger sponsorship deals in place.

Last edited:
no lie detected
It's funny how she has like the weakest voice of all humans I've ever met but really likes to use swear words. It just doesn't fit!

KSON has already turned back on her membership feature for her channel, pretty sure that is a future source of income.
Honestly I doubt that. Since she said she has bigger plans, just reactivating her other channel wouldn't really be that.

Some people guess she's going to start her own Vtuber company. I was actually thinking she could probably start one that focuses on people who can speak both Japanese and English, since that is really still a market gap.
BUT if that was going to happen I would think that the reason Haachama disappeared is because she joined up with Coco. However, this was already confirmed to not be the case as Hololive members said that Haachama will come back eventually, unlike Coco.

I also don't think that she goes back to America. If that was the case Kanata wouldn't have said that she doesn't know about any plans to stop living together.

I hope someone reveals what Coco is doing after graduation. I'm really curious.

oh great, now I will miss her even more
All that effort for something that you can only use for 8 days and then can never be used again.

I'm still digging around for more Henry Stickmin playthroughs, found quite some fun English streamers already:

Apart from Pikamee, those are my three favorites so far.

Top Bottom