• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

wasn't Hachama stuck in the same Taiwan / China mess? She got EN collabs without issue, why is Coco different?
It's not like there's an actual issue with collabing. It's just that EN members don't ask Coco because she's the senior and Coco doesn't ask EN members because she doesn't want to burden them with haters in chat.

Haachama asked all EN members for collabs herself. Only Gura didn't accept it.

It's not like there's an actual issue with collabing. It's just that EN members don't ask Coco because she's the senior and Coco doesn't ask EN members because she doesn't want to burden them with haters in chat.

Haachama asked all EN members for collabs herself. Only Gura didn't accept it.
Gura did not accept? Or did she get sick? Just asking not saying I don't believe you.
There was a time she hinted at a senpai collab then she got herself sick for a few days.

I even taunted Gura during her few days of Ring Fit Challenge telling her in Chat Hachama can beat her score and she responded challenging Hachama to beat her score. It got clipped by a few clippers but nothing happened Gura got sick. Then some creepy video was made with Gura's grunts spunding sexual and she kinda avoided Ring Fit after that.

I thought if a senpai asked for collab you kinda had to.

Gura made a few mistakes with Hachama. Hachama gave Gura a gift on the EN Minecraft Server and Gura judged it as a prank and filled Hachama's home with chickens which Haachama took in stride and saw the chickens as a cute present.

I was kinda pissed at Gura for not really taking the gift as it was meant for but Gura at that time was looking for Prank revenge on everyone because her build streams seriously sucked and felt aimless. That was when I was hoping Hachama would build on the EN sever but then her suicide tower event.

Gura has not had any collabs with Senpias outside an EN group vs another Gen.

Coco not collabing with EN is kinda sus. Maybe she is more butthurt than Hachama pretended to be with the whole Hololive EN zero thing.

Kiara kinda took Coco's spotlight to be honest. HoloTalk is a bit more mature and fun thanCoco's morning shows. Not saying she is not fun to watch but
I would think if anyone was hurt by EN becoming popular Coco would be the one to feel the most lost ground.

Maybe there is really no hard feelings but I am not really aware of the amount of hate Coco has to put up with in her chat.
I know of the issue, I was just thinking the antis moved on.

Gura did not accept? Or did she get sick? Just asking not saying I don't believe you.
There was a time she hinted at a senpai collab then she got herself sick for a few days.
Don't know the reason, but Haachama wrote an invitation to Gura and the collab never happened. There is also a clip where people asked Gura if she got Haachama's invitation but her reply to that seemed more like she didn't take the invitation seriously.
Fact is there was no collab between Gura and Haachama in the end.

Coco not collabing with EN is kinda sus. Maybe she is more butthurt than Hachama pretended to be with the whole Hololive EN zero thing.
Don't know what's sus about it, Coco really suffers strongly under the haters and so do the others.
When Korone had to set her chat to Members Only in the last Among Us collab because Coco was part of it she started crying.
Flare also did a collab with Coco and got spamed, but she handled it quite professionally.

Coco really just doesn't want to burden the others. Seems quite reasonable to me from her perspective, even though in my opinion it's not really the right way to handle it. If you change what your are doing and suffer because of people that hate you then you just give the haters what they want.

Last edited:
Don't know the reason, but Haachama wrote an invitation to Gura and the collab never happened. There is also a clip where people asked Gura if she got Haachama's invitation but her reply to that seemed more like she didn't take the invitation seriously.
Fact is there was no collab between Gura and Haachama in the end.

Don't know what's sus about it, Coco really suffers strongly under the haters and so do the others.
When Korone had to set her chat to Members Only in the last Among Us collab because Coco was part of it she started crying.
Flare also did a collab with Coco and got spamed, but she handled it quite professionally.

Coco really just doesn't want to burden the others. Seems quite reasonable to me from her perspective, even though in my opinion it's not really the right way to handle it. If you change what your are doing and suffer because of people that hate you then you just give the haters what they want.

Are these still people angry about Taiwan? that shit is so stupid

I was wondering what that Korone memger's only crying was about. They make such easy targets for trolls. I mean if they can make you break down into tears in their minds they are effective.

Shaqazooloo

Korone and Okayu will play Cuphead together now:

Let's see how it goes. Okayu is usually such a troll when she plays with Korone.

Wonder if they'll be able to beat it in one sitting. 7 hours now I think it'll be 12 or 14 hours for them, wonder if they have it in them.

Edit: Actually probably 10 is doable, also really like these long play streams from Korone.

Last edited:
I love this song glad someone made an english cover but I love the original japanese song better

Risu is amazing as always

Original

Last edited:
Hololive has been taking a lot of chances saying something is for Kids, this could backfire badly at any point Youtube is really stupid about what is what.

I think I can tell when Gura is lying to us now

this is 18 hours away I was thinking it would be sooner

this should be good if it is as fun to watch as the first game

I would like Ame and Gura to also play it

Last edited:
W...wwwww...wwwaiiit. Korone is going to play the remaster of my favorite game of all time: SaGaFrontier... omg!

Clubhouse 51 is great to watch but the EN members are so bad at it that it was too cringe for me to watch most of them lol.

EN playing anything is mostly cringe if you go in expecting good gameplay, though they have all been getting better in the past few weeks

but if you go in for the talk it is pretty good

yeah these two get along well

Last edited:
Do the JP girls take vacation around this time? I know Hachama does not post as often lately seeing her last post was a week ago but I check Shion whom I've not seen in a while and her last stream was a week ago too.

Everyone in JP is playing the hell out of MonHun everyday there is a collab between 2-4 girls

I should be playing this game but I have banned myself from my Switch until my projects are done

I keep getting ads for vtuber channels now, just got 3 in a row plus a repeat. I suppose I can't complain since I do end up checking them out, but it worries me that it's gotten to this point..
I was thinking it was always that bad from the channels I normaly watched always had many ads you can see when they are going to pop up. So years ago I signed up for premium and never looked back. It seems the girls get payed well when a premium account watches their videos.

If you are not simping or a member it is cool of you to watch that many without clicking skip

wow I have never seen a JP watch along I am tempted to watch this movie with Coco

lol 3 hours long Bollywood movie so she went to the bathroom and told chat to go too

Last edited:
Top Bottom