• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vote for your game of the year (Disappointment Edition)

Game of the Year (release with most drama)

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Grand Theft Auto V Remastered

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Crysis 3 Remastered

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death Stranding Director's Cut

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Abandoned

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Madden NFL 22

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • MLB the show 21

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Destruction AllStars

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

TrueLegend

QgI71Qv.jpg

dorkimoe

uhh cyberpunk? (*even though i loved it)-

edit oh that was last year, carry on

Last edited:

wipeout364

I voted for destruction all stars for several reasons:
1) it really demonstrated the power of the PS5,
2) it showed the ability of the PlayStation crowd get behind a new Sony IP,
3) it clearly demonstrates why Sony needs to be charging 70 dollars for their first party games
4) it is a clear example of why niche multiplayer games don’t need crossplay as Sony has been stressing.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Has to be GTA V. Skyrim really doesn’t bother me, as Bathesda have a release date for Starfield. GTA 6 could come out in a year or Rockstar could keep milking this shit for another 3 or 4 years. Just give me Vice City you cunts.

Number 2 is probably Zelda. Not in itself, but the fact that that’s all we got for 35.

Last edited:

TrueLegend

This your first time seeing the word "nearly"??
No one should be disappointed in nearly any of the above since we played them all years ago.
No one should be disappointed in nearly any of the above since we already played most of them years ago.

Kilau

Release with most drama? That’s what the poll says.

Abandon app thing clearly has the most “drama” but it’s not going to be released anytime soon so probably the Show thanks to game pass drama.

graywolf323

I guess Abandoned has the most drama but it hasn't even released & who knows when (or if) it will

the poll & the thread title honestly kinda contradict each other especially given the poll has a bunch of unreleased titles :-/

coffinbirth

shat out on pn. i played the tutorial and like 1-2 solo games.... its fine, but its basically a F2P shovelwear. There is nothing special about it.
It was released physically...after being shat out on PSN...after initially being available for pre-order for $70, lol

TexMex

No one should be disappointed in nearly any of the above since we played them all years ago.
No one should be disappointed in nearly any of the above since we already played most of them years ago.

Dig in buddy! Excited for your next "Of the Year" poll taking place in August!

TrueLegend

What are we voting for here? The most disappointing game? Why are there titles that haven’t been released? Is this the worst thread of the year?
You subscribe to an industry where a game is releasing with directors cut in title where the director of the game doesnt agree with director's cut naming for the title and you have problems with how I titled my thread. What am i making here you think?..70$ per view.

tommib

You subscribe to an industry where a game is releasing with directors cut in title where the director of the game doesnt agree with director's cut naming for the title and you have problems with how I titled my thread. What am i making here you think?..70$ per view.
Oh, it's anti-capitalist activism. Now I know where I am. Thank you!

Yes, Director's Cut very bad! Yes...

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I haven't played Death Stroodling yet so I don't know if its good or not for me, people tell its prettttttty shit thoughhhh. Others say fantastic/masterpiece so I'm split.

Top Bottom