• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vertagear Tweets a Joke, the Online Mob Is Outraged

Vertagear, a producer of gaming chairs and other gamer gear, dared to post a joke on Twitter:

U3TEXhI.jpg

The online mob takes out the pitchforks, probably because the joke was too real. Since then, they apologized:

And then, they apologized for their apology, because their apology was not apologetic enough apparently:

Meanwhile on Twitch:

1620074029625-hot-tub-meta.png

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Thanks OP i never knew Vertagear was so fucking nauseating on social media.
I won't be buying gamerchairs from them ever again.

They don't even have integrated RGB on their chairs anyway.
Just lame upgrade kits.. to flip their peasant non RGB gamer chairs xD

Like who the fuck buys a chair without RGB ??

jigglet

Banned
Thanks OP i never knew Vertagear was so fucking nauseating on social media.
I won't be buying gamerchairs from them ever again.

They don't even have integrated RGB on their chairs anyway.
Just lame upgrade kits.. to flip their peasant non RGB gamer chairs xD

Like who the fuck buys a chair without RGB ??

That's so beside the point.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Fuck sake, why can't people just be like "haha that's funny 'cause its true!" then get the fuck on with their day instead of REEEEEE'ing at every little joke. Fuck Twitter.

People are like that. Except for a small group of no life crazies. But the no life crazies are loud and persistent, so companies cave in because they have no spine and fear losing money over a cancel mob attack. Companies need to realise that a day later the cancel mob will have already forgotten them and moved on to the next target though.

Last edited:

Jaysen

Banned
Twitter:
tenor.gif

It's the Twitch version of clickbait. "Titty streamers" became a thing when some channels hired girls to stream in low-cut tank tops with the game in a small corner of the screen just to grow and hit partner as fast as possible. That evolved into the hot tub streams of today.
On twitch a lot of the female streamers have their webcam about twice or 3 times the size male streamers have.
Oh lol. I see it now. I thought maybe it was a reference to what they were aiming at.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Never, ever apologise for stuff like this. Been saying it for years. Don't even acknowledge it. Just ignore. 100% ignore. Within a week it'll blow over then you can post another funny meme to really stir the pot again.

Indeed. I can understand small companies being scared of cancel cunts though, but I doubt it ever translates to less sales. The cancel cunts probably don't even know what your product is and they can't buy it anyway being on welfare.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I feel sorry for my sister cause she's streaming gaming content from time to time and she has some unhealthy competition.

Literally some of the biggest and most profitable streamers are fully clothed anime girls. What matters is strong personality and engagement. Get that down and you will find an audience.

I don’t get the joke.

Dipshits with zero personality showing their "assets" to hungry incels with too much disposable income on Twitch. The games are in a tiny screen while they have a massive camera or 4 showcasing certain parts of the anatomy. Its gotten so pathetic that they even fart on stream if people pay them enough money.

I mean, it's not really accurate considering how many guys do the same thing. Y'all's newest favorite cuckboy Asmongold literally does this.

Streamers are leeches. Why you guys simp for them I'll never understand.

I know I'm probably in the minority with this take, but I don't know how you could have picture exposing yourself like this publicly, seems like your cheapening yourself? I would feel a sense of embarrassment/shame. Guess im just out of touch or something.

Well I'll simp for peaches. But look at her North Korean husband.

59bf972d7e32b.PNG

E2NF0P3UUAMDnjN.jpg

Why queen, WHY?

Doczu

Literally some of the biggest and most profitable streamers are fully clothed anime girls. What matters is strong personality and engagement. Get that down and you will find an audience.

Dipshits with zero personality showing their "assets" to hungry incels with too much disposable income on Twitch. The games are in a tiny screen while they have a massive camera or 4 showcasing certain parts of the anatomy. Its gotten so pathetic that they even fart on stream if people pay them enough money.
Yeah but still you need to "roleplay" to get views 🤷🏻‍♂️ female streaming is both flooded and dominated by thots.

A lot of these thots don't even game, it's some giy sitting on the coach or next to the pc and play for them.
Incels and simps are literally paying for yoga pants and farts.

He most likely didn't simp for her. That's why.

Of course not, he's a cuck. She probably enjoys the sexual freedom of marrying a beta male.

Yeah but still you need to "roleplay" to get views 🤷🏻‍♂️ female streaming is both flooded and dominated by thots.

A lot of these thots don't even game, it's some giy sitting on the coach or next to the pc and play for them.

There is NO place for the male gaze.......except twitch and strip clubs.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I mean, it's not really accurate considering how many guys do the same thing. Y'all's newest favorite cuckboy Asmongold literally does this.

Streamers are leeches. Why you guys simp for them I'll never understand.

Well I'll simp for peaches. But look at her North Korean husband.

59bf972d7e32b.PNG

E2NF0P3UUAMDnjN.jpg

Why queen, WHY?

What? How is Asmongold in any way the same as a titty streamer? People watch him because of his personality and knowledge/skill at the game. Titty streamers have neither.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte

I'm guessing Twitch has a huge portion of 10-14 year old boys as their audience though. Such an easy audience to trick into spending money on your worthless shit stream.

What? How is Asmongold in any way the same as a titty streamer? People watch him because of his personality and knowledge/skill at the game. Titty streamers have neither.

I didn't say he was the same as a titty streamer, but his target audience is dumbass teenagers just like titty streamers. No Chads are going to Asmons or titty streams and giving away their hard earned money because streamer guy said something funny. It's funny how highly a lot of people here promote alpha males and hold them higher up on a pedestal than pussy, but at the same time worship and donate money to a cuck. Have some fuckin standards, guys.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
I didn't say he was the same as a titty streamer, but his target audience is dumbass teenagers just like titty streamers. No Chads are going to Asmons or titty streams and giving away their hard earned money because streamer guy said something funny. It's funny how highly a lot of people here promote alpha males and hold them higher up on a pedestal than pussy, but at the same time worship and donate money to a cuck. Have some fuckin standards, guys.

Yeah I used to watch some Wow classic streams, but I just could not deal with all those absolute pathetic human beings throwing money at the streamers to get their attention. Male streamers by the way. Do those people that donate thousands of dollars think the streamer will be their friend? They're nothing more than a number on their monthly bank report.

Last edited:
Top Bottom