• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 4 (12/27/2016 - 01/02/2017)

Moltenix

Should I get Resident Evil 4, 5, and 6? I loved 5 back in the day and would love to play through that again but never played 4 and 6.

You loved 5 and never played 4? Get 4!!!

I actually played through RE5 this past weekend and loved it. Also got RE6 but it hasn't really hooked me yet. It definitely is a very meaty game but something just feels off about it.

the chris

I'm torn between The Talos Principle and The Witness. I played Talos a little bit and really enjoyed it, but I've been interested in The Witness for a while and this seems like a great discount.

tmac456

ended up only buying Tomb Raider.

was tempted by The Division, Watch Dogs 2, Titanfall 2 and The Witness. I just can't justify further adding to my backlog

Eusis

ended up only buying Tomb Raider.

was tempted by The Division, Watch Dogs 2, Titanfall 2 and The Witness. I just can't justify further adding to my backlog
It's why I skipped on The Witness, there'll be future sales and I have enough games to warrant my immediate attention.

Of course then I went and got Overwatch on PC. But then that's something you can play a few matches of then go do something else.

Valkyria worth a buy? Has the remastered ever been on sale before.

Valkyria Chronicles is worth a buy at full price. In a sale its a no-brainer.

Thats assuming the remastered version doesnt screw up the performance though. I have bought it but havent played it yet, played on PS3 though and its a great game. I'm not too into strategy games myself but loved it.

Top Bottom